Panasonic PLC Programming Software of FPWIN Pro
FPWIN Pro is developed of the Panasonic programming software according to the international standard IEC 61131-3 (for Windows® 2000/XP/Vista). This is a new version resulting of experience gained over many years. It was one of the first manufacturers of PLC to offer an IEC 61131-3 programming software, and we are a leading member of the international organization PLCopen.
• One software for all FP-series PLCs
• 5 programming languages: LD (Ladder Diagram) , FBD (Function Block Diagram ), IL (Instruction List), SFC (Sequential Function Chart), ST (Structured Text)
• 6 languages are fully supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese
• Good structured through program organization task, units and project management
• Service, remote programming, and diagnostics via Ethernet or modem
• Online documentation and extensive comments created hand in hand with the program
• Minimum program size through optimized compiler
• Powerful monitoring and debugging tools provide information on the current status of the PLC
• Support for function blocks and Comprehensive printed documentation and libraries help to get your hardware running in record time while maintaining rigorous quality standards
• Reuse of functions and function blocks saves time
Reuse of functions and function blocks saves programming and debugging time
In FPWIN Pro, Panasonic gives a unique concept for using function blocks and functions from libraries. The programmer can create his own or use a variety of ready-made libraries for standard routines and special applications. These libraries shorten the time needed drastically to develop applications, and consequently save valuable human resource costs. All Panasonic libraries include a complete online help file and programming examples.
Easy configuration dialogs
FPWIN Pro gives easy to use dialogs for easy configuration of the PLC, e.g. the screen display of the FP-e. You can check the configuration result directly with the display in the dialog.
Powerful compiler options
You can specify the FPWIN ProMemory areas by simply adjusting the sliders.