Panasonic PLC Programming Software of FPWIN Pro
FPWIN Pro is developed of the Panasonic programming software according to the international standard IEC 61131-3 (for Windows® 2000/XP/Vista). This is a new version resulting of experience gained over many years. It was one of the first manufacturers of PLC to offer an IEC 61131-3 programming software, and we are a leading member of the international organization PLCopen.
• One software for all FP-series PLCs
• 5 programming languages: LD (Ladder Diagram) , FBD (Function Block Diagram ), IL (Instruction List), SFC (Sequential Function Chart), ST (Structured Text)
• 6 languages are fully supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese
• Good structured through program organization task, units and project management
• Service, remote programming, and diagnostics via Ethernet or modem
• Online documentation and extensive comments created hand in hand with the program
• Minimum program size through optimized compiler
• Powerful monitoring and debugging tools provide information on the current status of the PLC
• Support for function blocks and Comprehensive printed documentation and libraries help to get your hardware running in record time while maintaining rigorous quality standards
• Reuse of functions and function blocks saves time
Reuse of functions and function blocks saves programming and debugging time
In FPWIN Pro, Panasonic gives a unique concept for using function blocks and functions from libraries. The programmer can create his own or use a variety of ready-made libraries for standard routines and special applications. These libraries shorten the time needed drastically to develop applications, and consequently save valuable human resource costs. All Panasonic libraries include a complete online help file and programming examples.
Easy configuration dialogs
FPWIN Pro gives easy to use dialogs for easy configuration of the PLC, e.g. the screen display of the FP-e. You can check the configuration result directly with the display in the dialog.
Powerful compiler options
You can specify the FPWIN ProMemory areas by simply adjusting the sliders.
Posted by Cartiman Iman