• Provides multiple pages of status monitoring. User can monitor and modify the status of discrete contacts and registers on the status page. Each discrete input and output (include the internal relay) can be disabled and forced on or off. Each register can be selected individually to show with different format such as hexadecimal, decimal and binary. Best of all, all the layout of the status pages can be stored in the project and there is no need for user to re-define the page each time when he/she wants to monitor the status.
• Multiple high lighted ladder program display windows. The conducting condition of each contact element can be revealed by the color of the element drawing. The register value embedded with the function block also can be shown currently with ladder diagram. The discrete element can be easily disabled and forced on or off directly from the ladder diagram.
• Provides discrete element, register, network, and program unit and project comment. Besides the project comment all other comments can be displayed with ladder diagram. With this feature the user can easily realize how the ladder program is working.
• Provides following report printout function:
The printed out of ladder diagram can select the scope and detail level of the ladder diagram for different kind of reporting requirements. Used ladder element cross-reference report can list the statistics of all ladder elements used in the project.
• The comment of the contact and register can be created by this software or by using text editor that were familiar with user. Comments can be imported from the text file and also can be exported to the application software such as Excel for further processing.
• The network of ladder program can be copied to other editing software such as Word by using copy and paste function. With this feature, can facilitate the documentation of program when use the editing software.
Labels: Fatek PLC