Program Testing and Documentation of FATEK FBs-PLC
• Provides multiple pages of status monitoring. User can monitor and modify the status of discrete contacts and registers on the status page. Each discrete input and output (include the internal relay) can be disabled and forced on or off. Each register can be selected individually to show with different format such as hexadecimal, decimal and binary. Best of all, all the layout of the status pages can be stored in the project and there is no need for user to re-define the page each time when he/she wants to monitor the status.
• Multiple high lighted ladder program display windows. The conducting condition of each contact element can be revealed by the color of the element drawing. The register value embedded with the function block also can be shown currently with ladder diagram. The discrete element can be easily disabled and forced on or off directly from the ladder diagram.
• Provides discrete element, register, network, and program unit and project comment. Besides the project comment all other comments can be displayed with ladder diagram. With this feature the user can easily realize how the ladder program is working.
• Provides following report printout function:
The printed out of ladder diagram can select the scope and detail level of the ladder diagram for different kind of reporting requirements. Used ladder element cross-reference report can list the statistics of all ladder elements used in the project.
• The comment of the contact and register can be created by this software or by using text editor that were familiar with user. Comments can be imported from the text file and also can be exported to the application software such as Excel for further processing.
• The network of ladder program can be copied to other editing software such as Word by using copy and paste function. With this feature, can facilitate the documentation of program when use the editing software.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- Setting Up the Profibus DP Using S7 300 PLC
- Setup the Profibus Communication
- Profibus Decentralized Peripherals Slave
- PLC Control Builder Configurations and Functions
- FATEK FBS Series PLC
- The PLC Control Builder
- Automation Technology of SIMATIC S7 controller
- T 9.3 Automation Technology
- ELC Controllers and Modules
- Description of Eaton Logic Controller
- Modicon PLC Status Display
- Technical Data PLC PU 104
- Module Intelligent PLC of PU 104
- DC 150 Intelligent DDC control and PLC module
- RSLinx Communication Software
- Lock Unlock Door Using Mitsubishi PLC
- Review of Available Portable PLC Training
- Training System of Portable PLC
- PLC for Custom-design of a PID/PWM Program
- InduSoft Import Wizard for RSLogix 5000
- Translation From FBD Into VeriLog
- PLC Programs Written In FBD
- Technical IA 130 PLC Module
- CLICK Programming Software PLC
- Implementation of EPICS PLC
- ControlLogix PLC over Ethernet/IP
- The INFORMA ISO-PLC Editor
- Standardized Safety Function Blocks of PLCopen
- PLCopen safety specification
- The Multiprog PLC Main Concepts
- Special Operations (P-A/D) of GE Fanuc NSP
- Trouble shooting of GE Fanuc SNP
- PROGRAMMING GE Fanuc SNP
- Connecting to the GE Fanuc PLC
- GE Fanuc Series Six I/O CPU
- Extending the Life Of GE Fanuc Series Six PLC Syst...
- Panasonic PLC Programming Software of FPWIN Pro
- Features FP-07C Handheld Programming Panel and Tra...
- PLC Simulator Using FX Mitsubishi Trainer
- Program Testing and Documentation of FATEK FBs-PLC...
- FATEK FBs-PLC Ladder Program Programming Software
- Configuration view of S7-SoftPLC
- Lock Unlock Door Using Keyence PLC
- Classic View of S7-SoftPLC
- Technical Features of PLC Analyzer Pro 5
- PLC Analyzer Pro 5
- Accessing S7-SoftPLC for Windows
- DELMIA V5 Automation: Controlled System Simulator ...
- DELMIA V5 Automation: Smart Device Builder and LCM...
- DELMIA V5 Automation
- PLC Program Processing
- Operator Interface Devices and Communication Cable...
- Programming Software MicroLogix 1200 Controllers
- Communication Choices of MicroLogix 1200 Programma...
- Expansion I/O Modules MicroLogix 1200
- MicroLogix 1200 System Programmable Controllers
- Experience Complete With Allen-Bradley Products
- Advanced Slave I/O Functionality of DNI MicroLogix...
- Overview of the MAP Communication Environment Usin...
- Password Using PLC Allen Bradley
- 1761-NET-DNI DeviceNet Interface Module
- MicroLogix 1500 System Expansion Power Supplies an...
- ▼ April 2011 (63)
- ► 2010 (447)