PLC Working Principle and Its Steps of Processing
PLC working principle is actually relative simple. All you need is to design it properly and pay attention for the components that support it as well as the languages programming. Since today PLC has an important role in technology industries, it has to be designed and maintained by experienced professionals. Many factories use the PLC technology because they have many advantages, such as highly reliable, good performance-price ratio, well maintained and good performance for real-time. Almost all industries use PLC for their operation system as well as civil applications. Examples of civil applications are traffic lights, washing machines and elevators. When dealing with PLC applications and industries as well, PLC working principle has to be paid attention carefully.
PLC Working Principle in Its Operation System
PLC working principle is started from its CPU. The program in CPU of every PLC consists of user program and operating system. User program is designed by a professional user. It is used to complete the task of automation control while the operating system is used to do several tasks. They are including starting and stopping the PLC, arranging the storage area, dealing with communication, calling for the user program, processing any troubles and errors occurring during the operation and refreshing the area of the process map. To do the task, the operating system of PLC has to be designed very carefully and handled by professionals so that errors during the process can be minimized. People dealing with PLC should learn and understand the PLC working principle very carefully.
PLC Working Principle to Deal with the Scan Mode
Scan Mode is adapted for PLC working principle. PLC adapts its cycling scanning for the working mode. The scan mode works as follow. Firstly, the cycling time in the operating system is started. Secondly, the CPU writes some data from the map area to produce the modules of output. Thirdly, the CPU reads data from the modules of input. The modules of input is then stored in the map area. After that, the CPU processes the input and executes the program. The operating system also has to do several tasks during the process, such as receive and send data as well as delete block. When all the processes complete, they can be restarted all over again. PLC working principle somewhat complicated, but dealing with it will not be so difficult for professionals.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (132)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- Specifications Hardware Packaging for the ProSafe-...
- Mini PLC easier and simpler your professional work...
- Yokogawa MW100 to Connect PLC Environment
- PLC jobs and the way to find their vacancy adverti...
- The ProSafe PLC Safety System
- What is a PLC and benefit?
- Remote PLC I/O Using the MW100
- IDEC PLC for the right choice of MicroSmart PLC
- Safety Instrumented System of ProSafe-PLC
- PLC repairs for better restored PLC
- Yokogawa Programmable Logic Controller
- PLC operation for producing benefited products
- The SIS with PLC Technology History
- PLC battery life for financial and quality finest ...
- The ProSafe PLC system concept
- Micro PLC - Siemens S7-200 Review
- Automation with Programmable Logic Controller
- PLC Companies - List of Recommended Products
- Kinds of Programmable Logic Controller’s Parts
- PLC CoDeSys Overview
- Operating Cycle of Programmable Logic Controller
- Momentum PLC Schneider
- Toshiba New AS1 Drive for Simple PLC
- Embedded PLC Application Kit Essentials
- Three Platforms of PLCs
- Momentum PLC in the industrial automation
- Integration PLC in XSoft CoDeSys 2
- PLC Programming Jobs - List of Options
- Overview of PLC Networks
- Modicon PLC – knowing more about PLC
- The PLCs Communications Categories
- PLC center in the automation field
- The Kinds of HMI for PLC
- PLC direct-learning more about PLC
- The Factors to Consider when Selecting PLC
- PLC Meaning – Knowing More about Basic PLC
- OMNII-COMM Family Mounting to PLC
- PLC Knowledge Base
- HMI Eaton PLC with Touch Display
- PLC Hardware – Understanding Basic PLC Components
- System Configuration S2E Toshiba PLC
- PLC Working Principle and Its Steps of Processing
- Modular and Compact Eaton PLCs
- PLC Manufacturers – Finding the Best PLC Manufactu...
- The Features of S2E T Series Toshiba PLC
- PLC for home for boosting your links
- The Solutions of Complete Automation of Eaton
- PLC Principles and the Requirements Needed for the...
- Key Features of Toshiba Touch Screen PLC
- GE Fanuc PLC Repair Service – Quatrol Internationa...
- Built-in Serial Communications S2E/S2T Toshiba PLC...
- PLC and HMI will assist your digital computerizati...
- ELC PLC Features and Modules
- PLC diagnostics for easier computer detecting syst...
- QuickPanel 7.5” and 10.5 TFT Now with Ethernet for...
- PLC brands and several considerations for purchasi...
- Tosline S20/S20LP and Tosline-S20LP Toshiba PLC
- PLC workshop for Siemens S5 as a useful assistant
- ELC Programmable Logic Controllers (ELC PLCs)
- PLC Working for Successful Operation System of Fac...
- ▼ November 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (447)