SCADA Wonderware Intouch Software
The visualization software of Wonderware InTouch is a powerful SCADA/HMI for automation industry, supervisory monitoring and process control. The InTouch allows users to visualize and manage processes while provide engineers with an accessible extensive functionality and development environment to quickly build, test and organize powerful applications of automation that attach and distribute the real-time information. The software of InTouch is an open and extensible HMI that allows flexibility in the design of custom application with connectivity to the largest set of automation machines in the industry.
The solutions of Wonderware HMI/SCADA frequently require complex demands on the architectures of software. The Visualization of Wonderware InTouch HMI, attached with the award-winning ArchestrA-based on the Platform of Wonderware System is exclusively positioned to meet these challenges.
The solutions created on the technology of ArchestrA advantage from a single, open and scalable architecture of software that can connect to practically any system of automation, RTU (remote terminal unit), PLC (programmable logic controller), IED (intelligent electronic device, historian ce), database or business system in use nowadays. The platform open nature allows users to enlarge their existing systems with no having to purchase new control systems or hardware.
Physically separated applications, from several hundred to a million I/O and from single node to a few hundreds stations, can be quickly and steadily executed.
• Easy to use, simple to realize
• Simplified maintenance, simple configuration
• High availability and security
• Practically unlimited scalability
• HMI physically and visualization dispersed SCADA
• Template according to maintenance and development
• Change management and deployment of remote application
• The level security of data created into the system
• Flexible and simple alarm definition
• Collection and analysis of data for new and current systems
• Easy to generate the report
• The historical data is open to access