Allen Bradley Micro800 Micro Programmable Logic Controllers
Rockwell Automation has released of the new Allen-Bradley Micro800 family component micro class of programmable logic controllers and the software of Connected Components Workbench.
Planned to be utilized with other products of Allen-Bradley component class, for example products of motion control, drives, and operator interface, micro programmable logic controllers of Micro800 component class are element of a solution bundle that provides machine builders simple choice, commissioning and installation of their low-priced, individual machines.
Perfect for applications of standalone machine with less than 48 I/O, the first family of Micro800 launch contains of 2 micro programmable controllers; the Micro810 and Micro830 Allen-Bradley controllers, as well as the software of Connected Components Workbench.
The programmable logic controller of Allen-Bradley Micro810 is the least of the family of Micro800 and attributes embedded function blocks of smart relay that can be constructed from a keypad and 1.5” LCD. The blocks function comprise delay timer of OFF/ON, and time of day for requiring applications a lighting control and programmable timer.
The programmable logic controller of Allen-Bradley Micro830 offer elastic communications and up to 6 inputs of high-speed counter. It also presents simple integration of up to 5 plug-in modules. These fully customizable controllers bring global support and certifications.
Machine builders can rapidly program the controllers and linkage them to HMI and other serial devices by leveraging their embedded serial and USB ports; eventually helping minimize installation and selection time for themselves, and the ownership total cost for end customers.
The programmable controllers of Micro800 micro provide large range modules of plug-in for communications, analog and digital I/O, and extended memory that allow machine builders to personalize the controllers to enlarge functionality with no increasing the footprint of product.
The new controller family of Micro800 also provides detachable terminal blocks and make simpler communication through data exchange of point-to-point.
Matching the new micro programmable controllers line is the new software of Connected Components Workbench. Following standards of IEC-61131, this software is a single package that is simple to obtain, fit and renew.
The software of Connected Components Workbench creates it suitable and cost-efficient for machine builders and end customers to force a platform for their configuration and programming requirements. It enables machine builders to program micro programmable controllers of Micro800 and construct other devices in the system, including products of PanelView Component and HMI PowerFlex drives.
This new software offers device configuration, controller programming, and data sharing with the editor of HMI for operator products of PanelView Component based on proven Microsoft Visual Studio and Rockwell Automation technology. Additionally, the software supports 3 standard programming languages of IEC: function block diagram, structured text, and ladder diagram.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (15)
- Digital Input Module & Digital Output Module of Mi...
- Simple PLC Controller in Simple Understanding
- PLCSIM Counters Example
- PLC Programming School to Master PLC Programming
- External Signals Functions of MC212 Programmable C...
- Programmable Logic Controller Supplier: How to Get...
- Omron PLC to Westermo Modem Connectivity
- DIY Programmable Logic Controller for Better Commu...
- Introduction Module MC212 Programmable Controller ...
- PLC Language for Modern Machineries
- Process Control of Mitsubishi Modular PAC
- PC-Based Programmable Logic Controller: Not-Easy-T...
- PLC Logic Benefits
- GX IEC Developer of MELSOFT Software
- The Developed Multimedia Courseware Description
- Introduction of Toshiba PLCs
- Programmable Logic Controllers of ELC
- Application Melsec PLC Ladder Logic in Discrete In...
- FREE PLC eBook
- Relation between PLC Hardware and Software Ladder ...
- PLC Simulator of Toshiba EX20PLUS
- PLCTUT PLC Tutorial
- Compact controllers and GX Developer PLC
- Custom Programmable Logic Controllers in Mining In...
- Selecting Programmable Controller Method
- Allen Bradley Micro800 Micro Programmable Logic Co...
- Building a Better Controller of Programmable Autom...
- Future Trends of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Design for IO modules FPGA PLC
- Programmable Logic Controllers Selection and Appli...
- The Operator Process Execution of PLC with ARM
- Design for Host Controller of PLC
- 2110 Shut Height Monitor of PLC Network Interface ...
- PLC Applications in the Automotive Industry
- Embedded Microprocessor and FPGA for Programmable ...
- PLC Application in the Wind Power Industry
- ELC Modular Controllers
- ITS PLC ATG
- 1990DN Interface Module DeviceNet Resolver-PLC Net...
- X10 Two Way PLC Interface
- Eason Technology 1000 Series PLC Interfaces
- PLC Controller Kit
- uPL / cPLC Interfaces from Pixsys Electronics
- PACs for Industrial Control in the Future
- Two Approaches to Software based on PLC and PC
- Programmable Logic Controllers in Process Automati...
- Allen Bradley PLC Interface Module
- Siemens PLC Interface for BAS Building Management ...
- PLC CAN interface ZEUS MicroVertex Detector
- Omron PLC Interface
- The Protocol Serial Interface of Fatek PLC
- Architecture Hot Standby System Automation Platfor...
- Installation PLC I/O Interface
- Automatic control system reliability PLC
- Program VS Variable Memory of PLC
- Types of Devices Micrologix 1000 PLC
- Reset Operating State PLC I/O Interface
- The MicroLogix 1000 Wiring
- Solutions for PLC and I/O Modules
- Modicon Quantum Hot Standby system Unity Pro Funct...
- ▼ March 2012 (60)
- ► 2011 (825)
- ► 2010 (447)