Internal Architecture of PLC
According to the function PLC has three main functions. They are processing (to execute program logic instruction), Memory (to store the processing result), and Input / Output (to receive data from outside and transmit the processing result).
Internal architecture of PLC consists of CPU that is containing a microprocessors system, memory, and a series of input / output. CPU controls and carries out all operations in the PLC. Counterfeit devices connected to a clock with a frequency between 1 to 8 MHz. This frequency determines the operating speed of the PLC and provides timing and synchronization mechanisms for all elements in the system.
The information in the PLC is transmitted by a digital signal. Internal channels which is through by digital signals called as Buss. Physically, a bus is just a passable conductor that is passable by electrical signals. This conductor could be a path on printed circuit board (PCB) or the wires in the cable.
CPU uses the data bus to send data to the PLC elements. The address bus is to send address of data storage locations. And bus control is for signals associated with internal control processes. The bus system is used for communication between the ports input / output with the unit input / output.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (133)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- ► 2011 (825)
- Automating Manufacturing Systems with PLCs
- Application of Servo Motor
- Servo Wiring Diagram
- Programming Servo Motors
- The Configuration of DCS
- Internal Architecture of PLC
- Beginner's Guide to PLC Programming
- Traffic Light with PLC Program
- PLC Troubleshooting Guide
- The Systems Practice PLC
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Omron
- PLC Programming Tips
- PLC Hardware Components
- Difference between RTU and PLC
- Difference between PLC and DCS
- Difference between PLC and SCADA
- Difference between SCADA and DCS
- OPC to Provide a Standard Infrastructure of Proces...
- Friendly Software for Beginner from Schneider PLC
- Basic Instructions of PLC Omron
- SCADA Controls the Complex Systems in Real Time
- PLC Programming for Industrial Automation
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Mitsubishi
- Implementation SCADA in Industry and Infrastructur...
- PLC Based Industrial Automation
- Tutorial Ladder Diagram via State Diagram
- Learn PLC Programming
- Programming PLCs Using Rockwell Automation Control...
- PLC Simulator For Learn PLC Programming
- Simatic S5 PLC System Automation from Siemens
- Industrial Automation Using PLC
- PLC Automation Systems
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Keyence
- Basics of PLC Programming
- History of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Fundamentals of Programmable logic Controllers
- Marking With Laser Engraving Machine And PLC
- Brief Information about PLC
- PLC Omron Programming for Marking with Laser Engra...
- ▼ March 2010 (39)