Omron PLC for Serial Communication and Networks
Communications between micro and small controllers and networks or other devices has never been easier. Many models have built in communication ports or can be upgraded via adapters or inner boards, enabling communications with Omron’s larger PLCs in an environment of distributed control. Most Omron controllers are accessible via a single programming cable, eliminating the need for multiple cables to support the installation.
The Omron models offer RS-232C communications, some with built in ports, others use an adapter. Multiple ports are available for simultaneous communication to barcode readers, modems, HMIs, handheld programmers and other devices. To connect your personal computer for programming the controller can be used RS 232 port. The communication adapters can convert the peripheral port to use the RS 232C.
RS 485 and RS 422 communication ports can be implemented into your controller system for an easily configured multi drop serial network.
This advance serial communication feature incorporates a separate co processor that allows a programmer to customize the string of serial communication that will communicate with any serial devices virtually.
Direct HMI connection
High speed communications with NT/NS series message displays and touch screens using plug and play connection to the peripheral port or an RS 232C port is offered direct by Omron. The NT2S message display gets both power and data from the peripheral port. Machine operators get real time data on work in process to keep the high productivity.
Omron’s high speed Controller Link network transfers information at 2 Mbps to up to 32 nodes. Open up the included network configuration tool from PC, identify the nodes, and watch the network develop in front of your eyes. The programmable controllers that support Controller Link include: CV Series, CS1, CJ1, and COM1H.
Both proprietary and open device level architecture can be implemented within Omron’s micro and small controller families. Whether your application requires an interface to AS-I, DeviceNet, or Omron’s fast CompoBus/S network, Omron can meet your needs.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (127)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- ► 2011 (825)
- The Development Tools of CoDeSys
- Industrial Sectors and Interdependencies
- DeCoSys Development Utilizes PLCOpen and IEC 61131...
- Control Components of ICS
- ICS Control Systems for Critical Infrastructures
- The Security between ICS and IT
- Programming PLC with CoDeSys
- Assuring Industrial Control System Cyber Security
- PLC Program with easySoft CoDeSys
- Electric Power SCADA Systems
- Omron PLC for Serial Communication and Networks
- DynaStar DX Migration to Secure IP Routed Networki...
- Big Controller Features Scaled for Small Machine C...
- Weighing Machine Using PLC Mitsubishi
- GarretCom’s SCADA Frame Forwarding
- The Compact Controllers Package from Omron
- TOPKAPI Industrial SCADA Programming
- Control the Contactors with PLC
- OPC Server to Communicate with Communication Serve...
- Function Block Diagram PLC programming
- Relay Based SCADA
- Sequential Function Chart PLC Programming
- EtherMeter Standards based SCADA
- Security Approaches for Enhancing SCADA Security
- EtherMeter Eliminate Problem in Pulse Technology
- VT250 HMI Support CoDeSys
- Wonder Ware HMI Software
- Multi Function Display of HMI MFD4-5-XRC-30
- Vijeo Citect HMI Software
- The Family of Modicon from Schneider Electric
- High Level Standard of Modicon PLC
- Touch Screen HMI of VT250 from Turck
- G3 Series HMI for Multi Vendor Protocols
- HMI Development Using Adobe Flash Technologies
- Engineering Software of L-force Automation Machine...
- PLCopen Safety Function Blocks
- Human Factors in SCADA Systems
- The Quantum Safety PLC
- HMI Controller Program
- The Fundamental of Safety PLC
- Visual Basic as an HMI
- The Development Framework by PLCOpen
- The Major Components of HMIs
- The Fundamental Differences between Standard PLC a...
- Supervisory Level HMI
- Standards Certification of Safety PLC
- Industry Standard OPC Interface
- Simatic NET OPC Server
- OPC Data Access Automation
- SmartSymbol Wonderware InTouch
- Weighing Machine Using PLC Keyence
- Wireless Ethernet Bridges of Cirronet
- Advant Master DCS from ABB
- PLC Based Beam Dump Control
- General Windows Hardening Recommendations for OPC
- PLC Driver of DirectNet Software
- PLC Device Support Module
- Minimum Required Services of OPC
- Large Scale Distributed Control System
- Hardening Strategy for OPC Hosts
- Programming of DirectSOFT5 for PLCs
- OPC Protocol based on Microsoft Distributed Compon...
- The Design of SCADA System Challenges
- ▼ December 2010 (63)