About Programmable Logic Controller
Programmable Logic Controller or PLC is an automation system that is usually used in industry, manufacturing process, or even entertainment. It’s the program that enables the machine to do all the work on their own. Sure, human labor may still be needed to supervise and monitors the work process. But everything usually moves on its own. That’s why Programmable Logic Controller program is very important and vital in the working industry.
Programmable Logic Controller was first invented in the 1968 by Bedford Associates. At that time, the automotive industry was overwhelmed with the growing needs for automotive products. The human labor couldn’t compete with the time limit and restriction. That’s why the automotive industry needs a great and helpful program that can help them deal with manufacturing process. Bedford Associates won the right to create the system and since then the company has started and developed PLC system. They started to realize the importance of having reliable automation programs and they know all industry will need this kind of program. It’s true that since then, the development of PLC system is quite fast and remarkable. All kinds of industrial and heavy manufacturing processing require the handy help of Programmable Logic Controller system.
The Programmable Logic Controller was first used in automotive industry only. But as time passes by, other industries start to see the benefits of using this system. They don’t need to push the human labor to work on their limit. The human labor can be used to monitor and supervise the process only. Now, most industrial businesses are using this system to help them work faster. This system even reaches out to entertainment and enjoyment area where most amusement rides are using the automation program. Without the program, it’s impossible for entertainment industry to reach this successful point. Sometimes, this kind of program and system are also used within movie industry. The Programmable Logic Controller system has definitely changed the way industry works and also the economic element of the world.
Without Programmable Logic Controller, it’s impossible to reach this kind of success and development. Everything would be slow because everything will be done manually and by hand. People can’t possibly compete with the fast and precision of machinery system. People should be able to take care of everything that’s related to the PLC system because it’s the one thing that enables them to earn a living. Everyone knows how important it is to have reliable Programmable Logic Controller for their business.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- Services of GEM4Tools SECS PLC
- PLC Controls Systems in Industrial Sector
- PLC based Control Design
- CANopen Fieldbus Topology TWIDO PLC
- PLC Diagnostic Software for PLC System Care
- PLC-Based Equipment Controllers of GEM4Tools SECS/...
- The AS-Interface Bus for TWIDO PLC
- PLC Controls Systems: Different Machines and Types...
- Zone Triggering of PLC for Powder Automation
- Twido Programmable Controller
- Choosing the Right PLC Diagnostic Tools
- Twido PLC Protocols
- PLC based on SC1x3-IEC and SC23-IEC
- The Basic Understanding of PLC Controls System
- Software Installation Configuration of IPC@CHIP®
- Process Control Software Design
- Coding Rules PLC Programming Languages
- Languages in PLC Core Application
- Peripheral Blocks Development of STEP7 PLC
- The Importance of PLC System
- Development of PLC Core Application
- Unit Testing and Coding of PLC for Plant System I&...
- Input/Output Wrapper of PLC
- Knowing more about PLC
- Main Specifications AS-Interface of TWIDO PLC
- Hardware Config PLC STEP7
- Hardware Configuration and Standard PLC Software S...
- Knowing More About PLC Automation
- General Requirements of PLC Applications at ITER
- CODAC PLC Interface Good Practice
- CODAC Interface in PLC Core Application
- PLC Interface CODAC Configurations
- About Programmable Logic Controller
- Network and Operator Interface of EPICS PLC
- Design of the Control System of PLC Driver
- PLC – the best automation tool that you can choose...
- Control System According to EPICS PLC
- PLC ControlLogix Ethernet Interface
- What’s So Special about PLC Computers?
- The Performance of Tag Name PLC
- Power Supply of Pulse Magnet by EPICS PLC
- The Implementation of EPICS Support
- The Multiple Database Trap PLC and PC
- The Long and Impressive Development of PLC System
- The Benefits of Flowchart Programming
- PLC Superseded by PC
- The Challenges of PLC-based Control Systems
- The Counter/Timer and Interrupt Inputs
- Segments and Networks Ladder Logic
- The New Invention State Logic or State Machine
- What the Use of Programmable Logic Controllers in ...
- Autoconfigured Communication Ports The RS-485 Port...
- Modifying the Configuration Parameters
- Programmable Logic Controller; Reasons behind Its ...
- Addressing I/O Locations PLC
- Programmable Logic Controller’s Basic Knowledge
- Operating Mode Parent and Child PLC
- Why PLC training is Important in Automation Field?...
- Addressing A120 Input and Output
- The Importance of PLC programming
- Splitting I/O between Child and Parent PLCs
- Addressing I/O on an Expansion Link of Micro PLC
- Programmable Logic Controllers History and Develop...
- The Child and Parent PLCs Generalized Data Transfe...
- Memory Backup of Micro PLC
- PLC Operating Modes
- User Data Memory of Modicon Micro PLC
- Initiating Earlier Configured PLC
- System Performance Scan Time of PLC
- PLC training courses
- Micro Programmable Logic Controllers of Modicon
- PLC Automation Field; a Promising Work Field to Co...
- FBD-based PLC program from NuSCR
- Introduction of FBD PLC from NuSCR
- Tutorial Latching Using an Internal Relay
- How to Properly Treat a Programmable Logic Control...
- Tutorial Timers of TEP PLC
- Where to Study PLC Programming
- The PLC Multi-Tasking
- Module Specifications of RLL PLC
- PC Based Control System vs. PLC
- The Template Library of RLL PLC
- Programmable logic Controller System Application
- Simple Logic with Inputs and Outputs of TEP PLC
- ▼ July 2011 (84)
- ► 2010 (447)