Unit Testing and Coding of PLC for Plant System I&C
Unit testing and Coding will be executed concurrently. It has been established that unit testing radically improves the robustness and reliability of the code generated. This means that each FC and FB must be tested autonomously. The architecture standard makes this simpler, as the core application has no straight external interface. So any block programmed interface in the core application can be substituted by a variable in sequence to imitate the behavior of the interface. Unit testing doesn’t need a official document. Though, if too many errors are detected during the validation phases, a test of official unit document may be asked by IO.
Simulated Validation Testing
The standard is to have a simulation test carried out before the test with the system associated. There are some reasons:
• The actual system does not constant must be associated/ready for activities of testing. Their life cycles can be desynchronized until link.
• As many functional problems as possible tracking before linking to the actual system. The software will be more established at the connection time, so fewer time will be lost in troubleshooting of software during testing the system.
• It will be probable to test the I&C in its integrality level when the systems have been acquired individually when the I&C is created of few controllers.
• If simulation is accessible, corrective and adaptive maintenance will be probable without having the connected of system.
This phase is possible, as it might not make many senses for systems of small plant. For systems of large plant with a lot of controllers, simulation will involve only low functionality level. The complex algorithms of development with multiple couplings is too time consuming and does not value added. Nevertheless, it is severely suggested. The simulator development and the control units development will be completed by different people. Therefore different understandings of how the system control should run will be brought face to face at an early project phase. The simulator will be linked to the controllers throughout the network field. It will read or write the variables of joint DB identified in the layer of controller simulation. These variables will substitute the real I/Os controller. There is no specification so far relating to the technology to be used for the simulator development, but the simulator will be sent to IO after FAT.
Integrated Validation Testing
This test will be performed during FAT and will be created with the connected of real system. Since some components may not be on hand during this phase, the strategy will be applied.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- Services of GEM4Tools SECS PLC
- PLC Controls Systems in Industrial Sector
- PLC based Control Design
- CANopen Fieldbus Topology TWIDO PLC
- PLC Diagnostic Software for PLC System Care
- PLC-Based Equipment Controllers of GEM4Tools SECS/...
- The AS-Interface Bus for TWIDO PLC
- PLC Controls Systems: Different Machines and Types...
- Zone Triggering of PLC for Powder Automation
- Twido Programmable Controller
- Choosing the Right PLC Diagnostic Tools
- Twido PLC Protocols
- PLC based on SC1x3-IEC and SC23-IEC
- The Basic Understanding of PLC Controls System
- Software Installation Configuration of IPC@CHIP®
- Process Control Software Design
- Coding Rules PLC Programming Languages
- Languages in PLC Core Application
- Peripheral Blocks Development of STEP7 PLC
- The Importance of PLC System
- Development of PLC Core Application
- Unit Testing and Coding of PLC for Plant System I&...
- Input/Output Wrapper of PLC
- Knowing more about PLC
- Main Specifications AS-Interface of TWIDO PLC
- Hardware Config PLC STEP7
- Hardware Configuration and Standard PLC Software S...
- Knowing More About PLC Automation
- General Requirements of PLC Applications at ITER
- CODAC PLC Interface Good Practice
- CODAC Interface in PLC Core Application
- PLC Interface CODAC Configurations
- About Programmable Logic Controller
- Network and Operator Interface of EPICS PLC
- Design of the Control System of PLC Driver
- PLC – the best automation tool that you can choose...
- Control System According to EPICS PLC
- PLC ControlLogix Ethernet Interface
- What’s So Special about PLC Computers?
- The Performance of Tag Name PLC
- Power Supply of Pulse Magnet by EPICS PLC
- The Implementation of EPICS Support
- The Multiple Database Trap PLC and PC
- The Long and Impressive Development of PLC System
- The Benefits of Flowchart Programming
- PLC Superseded by PC
- The Challenges of PLC-based Control Systems
- The Counter/Timer and Interrupt Inputs
- Segments and Networks Ladder Logic
- The New Invention State Logic or State Machine
- What the Use of Programmable Logic Controllers in ...
- Autoconfigured Communication Ports The RS-485 Port...
- Modifying the Configuration Parameters
- Programmable Logic Controller; Reasons behind Its ...
- Addressing I/O Locations PLC
- Programmable Logic Controller’s Basic Knowledge
- Operating Mode Parent and Child PLC
- Why PLC training is Important in Automation Field?...
- Addressing A120 Input and Output
- The Importance of PLC programming
- Splitting I/O between Child and Parent PLCs
- Addressing I/O on an Expansion Link of Micro PLC
- Programmable Logic Controllers History and Develop...
- The Child and Parent PLCs Generalized Data Transfe...
- Memory Backup of Micro PLC
- PLC Operating Modes
- User Data Memory of Modicon Micro PLC
- Initiating Earlier Configured PLC
- System Performance Scan Time of PLC
- PLC training courses
- Micro Programmable Logic Controllers of Modicon
- PLC Automation Field; a Promising Work Field to Co...
- FBD-based PLC program from NuSCR
- Introduction of FBD PLC from NuSCR
- Tutorial Latching Using an Internal Relay
- How to Properly Treat a Programmable Logic Control...
- Tutorial Timers of TEP PLC
- Where to Study PLC Programming
- The PLC Multi-Tasking
- Module Specifications of RLL PLC
- PC Based Control System vs. PLC
- The Template Library of RLL PLC
- Programmable logic Controller System Application
- Simple Logic with Inputs and Outputs of TEP PLC
- ▼ July 2011 (84)
- ► 2010 (447)