PLC Application in Tape and Spray Machine and Automatic Cylinder Filling System
Tape and Spray Machine
The Machine of Tape and Spray improve engaged the substitute of an available relay and timer based control system with a PLC, with the integration and a new control program creation. The Machine of Spray and Tap used out-of-date technology, being neither maintainable nor enhance able for the abrasive products manufacture. Additionally to replace the control system of relay-and-timer with a PLC, importance was located on orderly standard practices, construction, and maintenance documentation. A complete, sequence of operation and detailed specification was built up for the new control system.
The swap over to the new control system was finished incrementally, switches, solenoids, and bringing photocells over to the new system independently though maintaining the old control. For instance, an available photocell was wired to the PLC, and the PLC next offered the input signal to the older control system. Run time was influenced for only short periods, and swap over errors were simply placed, minimizing their consequence.
The resulting transition of evolutionary the control system of Spray and Tape permitted the user to sustain productivity during this transition from older to new. During this phase there were only concise outages, something which is of major importance to mainly manufacturers.
Automatic Cylinder Filling System
In order to make automate the manual thorough process of filling gas cylinders and executing final product analysis. The cylinders were to be plugged by weight with gases predefined mixtures with standardized recipes. Furthermore, equipment was needed to watch temperature, pressure, and conditions of filling.
A system 8 bay able of concurrently filling 4 units was planned, installed, and tested at the user's site. The equipment of automation chosen included as below:
• Installation SCADA system of FIX32
• SLC503 PLC Allen Bradley
• Serial communication of BASIC module
• Scale Interface of Mettler-Toledo Jaguar
• Rotary valves of VALCO multi-position
• Meeco Aquamatic
• Rosemont NGA
The user was initially able to fill up less than 300 cylinders daily using the manual system. The process automation enlarged plant capacity to larger than 1000 cylinders daily. Furthermore, the user was capable to decrease the operator number from 4 to 2 on a given shift enable a third shift to be working. The system also supposed the product analysis responsibility, officially carried out by the lab technician. After a year of production the user asked for the adding of automatic cylinder tracking and quality analysis records.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (134)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- The Advantages of FlexiLogics Micro PLC
- PLC price with its features
- System Configuration S2E S2T Toshiba PLC
- Unitronics Programmable Logic Controller Products
- CPU Functions and Security Functions for a PLC
- PLC Training Online
- Application PLC in Welded Tube Process Control Sys...
- Programmable Logic Controllers Hardware and Progra...
- Isolated Power Supply Functions for PLC
- PLC Industrial Applications Overview
- Furnace Automation of PLC
- PLC Educational Kit from the Best PLC Training Cen...
- The Text Display 200 for S7-200 PLC
- Difference between PLC and Relay Logic to have bet...
- PLC Application in Tape and Spray Machine and Auto...
- PLC Projects for PLC Technicians
- Current Communication for PLCs
- Schneider Telemecanique Programmable Logic Control...
- The Configuration Wizard of STEP 7 Micro WIN TD-20...
- PLC Education for Brighter Career
- Configure a PLC Sharp JW device
- What is PLC Programming and Projects?
- The Functions of Fieldbus in Programmable Logic Co...
- PLC Industrial Safety Functions
- Consistent Communication Interfaces for Baldor PLC...
- Easy PLC Training Courses – Are They Valuable?
- Device Properties PLC Sharp JW
- Difference between PLC and Microprocessor for conn...
- Modular PLC series CQM1H
- PLC Technician Jobs Available
- MAXIM the Maker of PLC ICs
- Panasonic PLC F0 Series Advance Features
- The Guide of PLC Device Driver Serial Programmable...
- PLC Lessons and Its Benefits
- Servo Drive Solutions from Baldor PLC
- Difference between PLC and Computer (PC) for advan...
- Programming CIMON PLC Loader Program
- ABB PLC AC500 Series Advantages
- GWY-500 Operations for PLC
- Omron SYSMAC CQM1H
- PLC Certification for PLC Programmers
- Low Cost PLC in the Industry
- The advantages of Servo Drive Solutions from Baldo...
- PLC Technician Job Description
- PLC Response with the Vision PLC
- Difference between PLC and CNC and their functions...
- CIMON PLC Loader Program
- Mini Programmable Logic Controller Benefits
- The Features of SHARP PLCs
- PC Based PLC Systems: Special Computers and Usage
- Reading and Writing from/to Data Tables the Vision...
- PLC Controller Manufacturers
- The Mitsubishi FX1N Family of the Micro Modular
- Siemens PLC Control For 3 Movement
- PLC Koyo: PLC Implementation and Use
- Setup of Ethernet Communication to Mitsubishi Q Se...
- PLC Courses Online Function
- PLC Concept of FX3U from Mitsubishi
- PLC Application Example: PLC Many Use and Examples...
- Mitsubishi CC-Link Open Device Network
- PC Based PLC: Its Importance and Reasons
- AutoSave Support for Mitsubishi GX Developer
- Difference between PLC and PAC enable benefiting m...
- ▼ October 2011 (63)
- ► 2010 (447)