CLICK Programming Software can be downloaded at no charge or a CD version may be purchased. The CLICK Programming Software is built to be a user-friendly application, and the tools, layout, and software interaction provide ease-of-use and quick learning. The simple operation of this software allows users to develop a ladder logic program quickly. The online help file gives information that will help you get acquainted with the software quickly.
CLICK PLC Windows-based programming software works with Windows® 2000 Service Pack 4, XP Home or Professional, or Vista (32 bit). These are the minimum system requirements:
• Personal Computer with a 333 MHz / higher processor (CPU) clock speed recommended; Intel Pentium/Celeron family or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor recommended.
• SVGA 800x600 pixels resolution. (1024x768 pixels resolution recommended)
• 150MB free hard-disk space
• 128MB free Ram (512MB recommended)
• CD-ROM or DVD drive for installing software from the CD
• USB port or 9-pin serial port for project transfer to PLC (USB port communications also requires USB-to-serial converter)
CLICK PLC Programming
Includes software on CD-ROM and software installation manual. Free download available from the Web includes the manual in pdf format. Cable sold separately. Windows 2000/XP(Home/Pro)/Vista required.
CLICK Programming Software has amazingly powerful features for a free software product, such as
• Address picker
• Separate subroutine and interrupt routine features
• Rung comment feature
The Address Picker is a high performance multi-function memory table which can be used to assign nicknames, create address comments, and establish initial values for specific memory locations. It can assign specific memory locations to be retentive during power outages. The Address Picker also has a high performance tools for sorting the memory table and making it easier to use.
Subroutines can be created to isolate a body of program code that is run selectively.
Rung comment feature
Create and edit rung comments easily with colors and three text styles.
Click Series PLC
Click Series PLC