Features of FP-07C handheld programming panel:
• Easy to use and portable, with copying, status monitoring, program editing and debugging functions, most suitable for field maintenance.
• Change mode working only by a single keystroke, without having tedious exit process from current working mode.
• Adopt super capacitor to keep data and program when power lose, convenient for loading data and register from multiple PLCs.
Training Box Features:
• It consists the basic items required by PLC digital I/O training, such as the FBs-24MCT highly functional main unit, the FBs-CM25E Ethernet module, digital input socket, simulated switches, and digital output socket. Including in the same kit are advanced application peripherals like encoder and stepping motor (coupled with belt for transmission), seven segment display, 10 large-diameter (10mm) LED indicators, thumbwheel switches, and keyboard. It reduces greatly the time and manpower used in wiring and resource management of teaching.
• The built-in RS485, RS232 and the Ethernet three ports (can be expanded to five with communication boards) not only enable the teacher’s computer to connect with the training kits of all students to conduct networking on-line teaching such as loading, monitoring, modifying, and storing, but also can be used in advanced course such as computer connection, intelligent ASCII peripherals as well.
• A special software “WinProladder teaching assistant” can let instructor download or upload ladder program to or from the PLC of the whole class or individual through computer. Instructor is able to perform monitoring, instruction and modification, and collect and save student's homework periodically with “WinProladder teaching assistant“, The teaching software is especially suitable for examination and contest and is the best choice for network teaching.
• The output of PLC is isolated by the relay with socket and fuse and then output to terminal. These isolations can prevent PLC from break down caused by incorrect wiring and easy for repair and replacement.