The require for quicker communication of more and more information between PLCs and PCs is joined with the require for recurrent changes to requirements, for example allocations of address in PLCs, an order of software standardization to reduce dependence on specific networks and applications, and an order for cost down. OMRON has fully modernized its Software of FA Communications with new names to answer to this order. Links data are currently probable via Ethernet. Data links can still be contacted via a port of LAN on a computer notebook. And Software of FA Communications can be utilized to admission PLC data through tag names only to enable more elastic and higher-speed access to PLC data from PCs, and that reduces costs by removing the special board requirement for data links.
The Gateway of SYSMAC offers a virtual memory and communications driver of OMRON PLC. Communications Software of OMRON’s FA utilizes the Gateway communications of SYSMAC middleware as a general platform.
• Additionally to FINS communications, SYSMAC Gateway operation has been checked on EtherNet/IP.
• The Gateway of SYSMAC attracts the differences in the physical layers of Controller Link, EtherNet/IP, and RS-232C, USB.
• Event memory of virtual PLC is offered to allow a PC to contribute as a node of data link.
• Updates to memory can be noticed in applications at the PC.
CX-Compolet define as a software components package that make it simple to program writing and reading data of OMRON PLC.
Reading I/O Memory
• Write and read I/O memory in the PLC, read error logs, adjust the operating mode, and execute other operations.
• Comply to Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2008.
• It is able to be used from Visual C#.NET and Visual Basic.NET.
• The PLC I/O memory can be contacted through tag names compare than addresses for the CJ2 with functionality of EtherNet/IP.