1. Please install the PLC as a minimum 50 away from a duct or other tools.
2. Be convinced to install the PLC in the breakfront which complies with IP54 or advanced.
3. Be certain to put the PLC in the original packing of manufacturer while delivery or storing.
• The temperature might occurrence ambient rising or drops. It should reside within 0C to 55C(32~131F.
• Compression might happen because of unexpected temperature changes.
• Shaking and shock are straightforwardly transferred to the PLC.
• The PLC is uncovered to the straight rays of the sun.
• The PLC is uncovered to inflammable or acidic gas.
• The PLC is uncovered to the powder of conductive.
• The LGIS offers the warranty for 18 months from the production date.
• The LGIS will substitute the whole PLC or repair the troubled parts for problems within the period of warranty for FOC not including for the below cases;
a. The problems caused by inappropriate treatment or operation.
b. The problems caused by external devices.
c. The problems caused by remodeling or repairing based on user’s own discretion.
d. The problems caused by natural disaster.
• This warranty is inadequate to the PLC itself only. It is not applicable for the full system which the PLC is appended
• The program of user is saved in a EEPROM, and no back-up of battery is necessary.
• Communication of data throughout RS485 and RS232C is existing.
• K10S1 comprises a counter of high speed being appropriate for a easy positioning system.
• The series of K10S1 are appropriate for the small machinery control having I/O points less than 14 .
Supplying the Power to the PLC
• To avoid the PLC from an inappropriate operation because of the external noise, put a transformer of insulation and/or a filter of noise.
• Always install the cable of AC power and data or signal lines in divide ducts or bunches.
• The fuse in the power supply of DC might be blow when the power of DC is provided in turn around polarity.
• Be careful to attach the cable of power source to the right terminal. The Internal device of PLC may be spoiled by the incorrect connections of lead.
• Providing power further than rated frequency or voltage may spoil the internal devices.