The Overview of ControlNet Network
ControlNet is a Real-Time Control Network of Data and HMI Data, time-critical I/O. The data transfer of ControlNet ability radically increases performance of I/O and peer to peer communication.
Options and Features:
The option of Redundant Media makes sure system can continue operation during a condition of cable fault. The option of Intrinsic Safety lets ControlNet Network to work in explosive and hazardous locations IP67 rated for loyalty to ControlNet standards is extremely deterministic and stays unaffected when tools are linked or disengaged from the network. This makes sure; reliable, harmonized Real-Time performance.
The Network of ControlNet is most frequently useful as a network of Default for the platform of ControlLogix Substitute or replacement for the network of I/O (RIO), because ControlNet supports great numbers Backbone of I/O points to numerous distributed networks of DeviceNet Peer network of communication
Network of High-speed I/O
• It lets programming, communications of controller to controller, and I/O control on the equal link with no impacting Time-Critical I/O.
• Provides Intrinsically-Safe options and Media Redundancy.
• High-speed Data throughput develops speed of I/O and interlocking of controller-to-controller.
• Repeatable and deterministic data transfers to or from Analog and Digital I/O.
• Protection from noise using Segments of Fiber-Optic.
Overview of DeviceNet Network
It is an open Network that decreases time and cost required to wire and fit industrial automation devices. DeviceNet offers interchangeability of alike devices from a variety of vendors. According to technology of Controller Area Network (CAN), DeviceNet offers a solution of cost-effective in industrial networking.
• Open architecture of network
• Low times of wiring, installation, start-up, and maintenance
• Diagnostics of Device-level
• Links to higher networks level
• Capabilities of Device to Plug and Play
• Supports safety and standard devices
Overview of EtherNet/IP Network
This network presents configuration, control, and collection of data by layering the Common Industrial Protocols via standard protocols utilized by the Internet. EtherNet/IP utilizes TCP/IP for common messaging and information exchange services. Also it utilizes UDP/IP for applications of I/O control. This arrangement of well accepted standards creates ideal of EtherNet/IP Networks for Control Applications and Data Exchange.
• Worldwide acceptance of Ethernet
• Open architecture of EtherNet/IP
• Speed at 10 and 100M bit/s
• Elimination of Data Collision with the assist of switch technology and Transmission of Full-Duplex
• Integrated capability of Web Server