Baldor has delivered thousands servo motors drives of AC and DC, and controls to numerous varied applications right through the world. It all started in 1952 when Baldor delivered its initial dependable adaptable speed control, and in 1983 Baldor initiated shipping simple to utilize servo controls and that practice continues today.
The philosophy of Baldor's is to create control setup very speedy, and simple, and fast to realize. This is proficient by either an easy keypad, or throughout setup wizards and your PC.
The products of Baldor improve quality, help enlarge productivity, work hard, and give solutions for your application requirements.
AC Servo Drive ETHERNET Powerlink of MicroFlex e100
MicroFlex e100 of Baldor is an highly developed servo drive of AC that incorporates the abilities of real time Powerlink ETHERNET for greater performance, integration of network and cost efficient.
This AC servo drive of MicroFlex e100 is a packed in servo drive, offered in 3-phase or single phase operation in current ratings of 3Amp, 6Amp and 9Amp. It offers high performance servo both control of linear and rotary brushless motors with its great core of Digital Signal Processor (DSP).
A general digital encoder feedback recognizes incremental signals of encoder, SSI (Synchronous Serial Interface), encoders of 1V Sin/Cos, EnDat v2.1/v2.2.
MicroFlex e100 provide DS402 and supports the CAN in drive of Automation (CiA). This can be applied over the network of ETHERNET Powerlink or the link of onboard CANopen for indexing applications. Motors can be adjusted with the intuitive front end of Windows, which gives full capabilities of auto-tuning. Expanded capabilities comprise notch filters of programmable to decrease or eliminate resonance in a machine.
• Onboard ETHERNET Powerlink of Brushless servo drive for real-time control over an network of Ethernet
• Hub of integrated Ethernet lets easy daisy chaining of drives
• Compliant of CAN in Automation (CiA) DS402
• Networkk manager of CANopen DS401 for low cost of expansion I/O
• Manage of both linear and rotary servo motors
• 3-phase 230VAC or Single-phase 115-230VAC direct online
• Enclosure of Panel-mounting
• General interface encoder supporting: encoder incremental; SSI (synchronous serial interface); encoders of 1V Sin/Cos and EnDat v2.1/v2.2
• Opto-isolated of 24 V. 4 digital inputs. Two inputs can be planned to confine axis position within 1 micro-secs
• Opto-isolated of 24 V PNP. 2 digital outputs 50 mAmp per channel
• Software oscilloscope and auto-tuning wizard facilities through front end of Windows
• Notch filters to eliminate resonance of mechanical
• Configuration of USB port.
Website : www.baldormotion.com