Tuesday, March 1, 2016

DH+ to EtherNet Converter, important device to initiate a phased migration approach to replacing or upgrading legacy Remote I/O PLCs, HMI's, Drives or Flex I/O Adapters




DH+ to EtherNet Converter comply with AN-X2-AB-DHRIO can handle the EtherNet/IP to Allen Bradley Remote I/O or DH+ Gateway. The Ethernet converter is designed to help customers initiate a phased migration approach to replacing or upgrading legacy Remote I/O PLCs, HMI's, Drives or Flex I/O Adapters. These solutions can be achieved by selecting the corresponding operation mode during initial configuration. The DH+ to EtherNet Converter has a built-in web server that can display diagnostics data, configuration, upload configuration files, and set the operation mode.

DH+ to EtherNet Converter
DH+ to EtherNet Converter by www.prosoft-technology.com

The DH+ to EtherNet Converter AN-X2-AB-DHRIO can be used in up to four architectures mode. One example is AN-X2-AB-DHRIO to the PLC-5 through AB Remote I/O or AN-X2-AB-DHRIO to ControlLogix via EtherNet/IP.


Specifications of AN-X2-AB-DHRIO DH+ to EtherNet Converter supporting device

DH+ to EtherNet Converter has supporting device with specification and features as below:


DH+ to EtherNet Converter Remote I/O Scanner

This DH+ to EtherNet Converter Remote I/O Scanner enabled system without having to replace existing racks of I/O, through this mode allows users to replace their existing Remote I/O PLC with a ControlLogix or CompactLogix PAC. Remote I/O Scanner supports up to 32 racks of Remote I/O, all Remote I/O baud rates and Remote I/O addressing 0 to 76 octal. Users are allowed to build new controller program without interrupting existing controls and minimizing downtime.

The Remote I/O Scanner works on This DH+ to EtherNet Converter with both ControlLogix or CompactLogix. It also has the auto configuration utility discovers baud rate and maps discrete I/O for reducing the configuration errors.


DH+ to EtherNet Converter acts as a bridge between an EtherNet/IP and a Data Highway Plus network

DH+ to EtherNet Converter acts as a bridge between an EtherNet/IP and a Data Highway Plus network. This converter can be downloaded to a PLC5 or SLC through RSLinx and configures through web browser. Users cna use programming terminals, and/or processors on an EtherNet/IP network can access legacy processors on a DH+ network. For better performance, all DH+ to EtherNet Converter supports all DH+ baud rates (57.6, 115.2, and 230.4 K baud) and upgrades on PLC5 or SLC networks. Communication must be initiated from the EtherNet/IP side, DH+ Messages cannot be sent to


HMI supports for DH+ to EtherNet/IP PanelViews upgrades on PLC5 or SLC networks:

HMI supports for DH+ to EtherNet/IP PanelViews upgrades on PLC5 or SLC networks. It allows the upgrade of legacy PanelViews on Remote I/O or DH+ to a PanelView Plus, PanelView Plus 6 or PanelView Plus 7 on EtherNet/IP.  To do that, no changes to PLC code is required. It also supports up to 8 PanelViews on the same network.


Drive configurable with 1/4, 1/2 and full rack addressing with support all PowerFlex drives on EtherNet/IP:

Drive configurable with 1/4, 1/2 and full rack addressing with support all PowerFlex drives on EtherNet/IP. This mode supports upgrading legacy Allen Bradley drives on Remote I/O to new EtherNet/IP enabled drives. No changes to PLC code required. Supports up to 4 EtherNet/IP Drives.


Flex I/O Scanner allows PLC's on Remote I/O to connect to and control 1794-AENT EtherNet/IP Flex adapters:

Flex I/O Scanner allows PLC's on Remote I/O to connect to and control 1794-AENT EtherNet/IP Flex adapters. It is designed to replace the obsolete 1794-ASB adapters. It supports up to 16 EtherNet/IP connections. Each adapter and rack of discrete counted as a single connection. Each analog module counts as a single connection.


Conclusion

DH+ to EtherNet Converter is designed to help customers initiate a phased migration approach to replacing or upgrading legacy Remote I/O PLCs, HMI's, Drives or Flex I/O Adapters. The DH+ to EtherNet Converter AN-X2-AB-DHRIO can be used in up to four architectures mode by selecting the corresponding operation mode during initial configuration. DH+ to EtherNet Converter has a built-in web server that can display diagnostics data, configuration, upload configuration files, and set the operation mode.


Labels:




Newer Post Older Post Home

You may also like these ebook:

Get Free PLC eBook directly sent to your email,
and email subscription to program-plc.blogspot.com




We hate SPAM. Your information is never sold or shared with anyone.

Your Email Will Be 100% Secured !

Your email is stored safely on Google FeedBurner