Friday, November 17, 2017

Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O Products Specification to reduce machine or cell start up time and also increases machine and cell reliability




Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O is advanced technology in industrial automation system can help you meet your goals provides the benefits of traditional distributed I/O for Allen-Bradley® GuardPLC systems with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry. This device also provides one of the fastest safety networks which makes it easy to connect I/O modules to the GuardPLC controller completed with TÜV-certified up to SIL 3, Cat. 4, PLe.

For better in charge in automation system, Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O held terminals which speed commissioning of new or replacement GuardPLC I/O modules O In-Cabinet Block Includes built-in GuardPLC™ 100 Mbps Ethernet network. This ethernet enable to reduce machine or cell start up time and also increases machine and cell reliability.

Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O
Image by http://ab.rockwellautomation.com

Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O Product Selection, Specifications and Software Documentation

Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O has been widely choosen for reduces wiring costs and the time necessary where the devices reside to wire the machine or cell. This guard safety works with GuardPLC 1600 and GuardPLC 1800 safety controllers with better enough Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions for many users.

Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O Offers GuardPLC hand- Places including built-in 2-port Ethernet switch and GuardPLC Digital I/O Blocks or 24V DC safety I/O circuits. One of other benefits for this network connectivity is machine can stop times in the industry and provides input, output, relay and combination blocks.

Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O software to protect your people, productivity, and environment includes eight safety inputs

Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O has four standard outputs has analog I/O blocks are 1753 GuardPLC Safety understand your factory floor challenges to protect your people, productivity, and environment includes eight safety inputs and offers up to 28 points per block. This will make GuardPLC Analog I/O Blocks includes combination I/O block could be better result performance includes eight safety inputs and four standard outputs.

Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O used Software RSLogix Guard PLUS to program and configure your GuardPLC™ system for Cabinet Block Distributed I/O inside. Software RSLogix Guard PLUS can be placed throughout your application and requires an enclosure include a network adapter.

Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O has Economical Compact In-Cabinet Block as solution for light industrial environments

Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O provide a complete assembly of sensor and actuator interface points includes In-Cabinet Block I/O products as solution for light industrial environments for better performance safety networks and machine stop times in the industry provide the flexibility to add I/O points to your CompactBlock LDX I/O system.

For better connectivity, this Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O completed with compatible modules which work with safety controllers. For many application, safety controller enabel to communicate on DeviceNet™ or EtherNet/IP™ networks using CIP™.


Conclusion

Allen-Bradley GuardPLC Safety I/O provides the benefits of traditional distributed I/O for Allen-Bradley to reduce machine or cell start up time and also increases machine and cell reliability from a wide range of analog, digital, and specialty I/O. This also has Economical Compact In-Cabinet Block as solution for light industrial environments, so that make it better choice to run many function in indstries for some families.


Labels:





Newer Post Older Post Home

You may also like these ebook:

Get Free PLC eBook directly sent to your email,
and email subscription to program-plc.blogspot.com




We hate SPAM. Your information is never sold or shared with anyone.

Your Email Will Be 100% Secured !

Your email is stored safely on Google FeedBurner