Sunday, January 20, 2019

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) for monitoring or controlling field devices with high accuracy of set-point option availability




Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) can be applied in various applications, for example in Process plants, Factories, Warehouses, Agriculture, and Mining for monitoring or controlling field devices with high accuracy of set-point option availability. Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O)is user friendly applied and can be transmitted from a remote location to a monitoring or control system that make this device popularity higher increase from time to time.

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) supported several process many user needs today such as Irrigation, Security, Overhead cranes, Manufacturing plants, Marine and ports. Completed with AC/DC/battery power options, UPS battery charger and solar regulator, make this wireless I/O enabled to combine exception-reporting, self-checking and data encryption.

Wireless Input/Output (I/O)
Image by https://elpro.com.au

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) can be set up on Water and sewerage, for Building management and Lighting control application

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) can be set up on Water and sewerage, Tank farms, Building management and Lighting control application for your critical assets that is flexible, productive, safe and easily managed. For maximum performance, it was completed with PLC interconnection, Mobile vehicles and Rotating machinery.

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) having additional internal I/O points including low/ normal supply using ELPRO’s intelligent WIB-net wireless protocol. User friendly configuration software has been completed in system with class I Div 2 hazardous areas approval for USA/Canada engineer in charge. This I/O wireless combined with Ethernet switching and network management products to be diagnostics including radio path measurement.

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) discrete and pulse transducer signals during its operation in control system

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) was supported by Multiple I/O channels with battery voltage (analog) to single or multiple I/O outputs. This I/O can be linked (up to 95 units in a system) with Communication-failure notification inside installation. Elpro Wireless Input/Output using unconventional method of transmitting information or output via serial link or field-bus.

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) discrete and pulse transducer signals during its operation in control system conducted by switch status or analog signals Wireless I/O connects directly to analog. This Wireless I/O and supported by Radio Telemetry received I/O signals are either re-created as replicated values to show up coordinating of control targeted areas.

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) has flexible usage for pre-configured matched transmitter or receiver with exception reporting

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) with 869.525MHz/500mW or 869.875MHz/5mW is part of pair or complex networks via ELPRO. This frequency options has flexible usage for pre-configured matched transmitter or receiver with exception reporting, self-checking of messages that transmitted by radio with One-way and Small I/O Count Wireless I/O for Two Way and Multi-Count Wireless I/O.

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) has an over wireless links to be updated time and secure data encryption with multi-hop repeatability via ELPRO multi-I/O. Peer-to-peer communications via CRC for the first time in I/O and/or Gateway products to get multi-point communications that can multi-hop repeat five times.


Conclusion

Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) has an over wireless links to be updated time and secure data encryption with either re-created as output signals for flexible usage for pre-configured matched transmitter or receiver with exception reporting. Elpro Wireless Input/Output (I/O) discrete and pulse transducer signals during its operation with Ethernet switching and network management products combining with network management products delivers an infrastructure.


Labels:







Newer Post Older Post Home

You may also like these ebook:

Get Free PLC eBook directly sent to your email,
and email subscription to program-plc.blogspot.com




We hate SPAM. Your information is never sold or shared with anyone.

Your Email Will Be 100% Secured !

Your email is stored safely on Google FeedBurner