Fundamentals of Programmable logic Controllers
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) is an electronic computer is easy to use (user friendly) which has control functions for various types and levels of various difficulties.
Definition Programmable Logic Controller according to Capiel (1982) are electronic systems that operate in the digital and designed to use in industrial environments, where the system uses a programmable memory for internal storage of instructions that implement with specific functions such as logic, sequence, timing, enumeration and arithmetic operations to control the engine or process through the modules I / O digital and analog.
The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) defines a PLC as a "Digitally operating electronic apparatus which uses a programmable memory for the internal storage of instructions by implementing specific functions, such as logic, sequencing, timing, counting, and arithmetic to control through digital or analog I / O modules various types of machines or processes."
PLC is designed to replace a circuit relay sequential in a control system. Beside it can be programmable; this tool can also be controlled, and operated by people who do not have knowledge in computer operation. This PLC has a programming language easily, understandable and can be operated when the program was created by using the software according to the type of PLC used is entered.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (127)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- ► 2011 (825)
- Automating Manufacturing Systems with PLCs
- Application of Servo Motor
- Servo Wiring Diagram
- Programming Servo Motors
- The Configuration of DCS
- Internal Architecture of PLC
- Beginner's Guide to PLC Programming
- Traffic Light with PLC Program
- PLC Troubleshooting Guide
- The Systems Practice PLC
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Omron
- PLC Programming Tips
- PLC Hardware Components
- Difference between RTU and PLC
- Difference between PLC and DCS
- Difference between PLC and SCADA
- Difference between SCADA and DCS
- OPC to Provide a Standard Infrastructure of Proces...
- Friendly Software for Beginner from Schneider PLC
- Basic Instructions of PLC Omron
- SCADA Controls the Complex Systems in Real Time
- PLC Programming for Industrial Automation
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Mitsubishi
- Implementation SCADA in Industry and Infrastructur...
- PLC Based Industrial Automation
- Tutorial Ladder Diagram via State Diagram
- Learn PLC Programming
- Programming PLCs Using Rockwell Automation Control...
- PLC Simulator For Learn PLC Programming
- Simatic S5 PLC System Automation from Siemens
- Industrial Automation Using PLC
- PLC Automation Systems
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Keyence
- Basics of PLC Programming
- History of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Fundamentals of Programmable logic Controllers
- Marking With Laser Engraving Machine And PLC
- Brief Information about PLC
- PLC Omron Programming for Marking with Laser Engra...
- ▼ March 2010 (39)