Industrial Automation Using PLC
In today's world of industry, where technological developments to support the production process for accuracy, speed and quality as expected and meet the market standard, the technology of production machines nearly all been equipped with the system control / drive in either electronic instrument panel and the drive such as touch screen panel for monitoring panels, Inverters, DC drives, Servo drives and PLC Programmable Logic Controller.
Mostly in automation industries use programmable logic controllers (PLCs). In the industrial automation systems that support it include:
1. Inverter / AC Drive, it is a device used to control a motor cycle production machines.
2. Dc Drive, it consists of an SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) bridge, which converts the incoming three-phase or single AC volts to DC volts. During this conversion process the DC drives can then regulate speed, torque, voltage and current conditions of the DC motor.
3. Servo Drive, it can be used in CNC machining, factory automation, and robotics, among other uses. Their main advantages of DC or AC motors are the addition of the motor feedback. This feedback can be used to detect unwanted motion, or to ensure the accuracy of the commanded motion.
4. PLC Programmable Logic Controller as programmed control system using software to control automation system.
5. Switching power supply
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- ► 2011 (825)
- Automating Manufacturing Systems with PLCs
- Application of Servo Motor
- Servo Wiring Diagram
- Programming Servo Motors
- The Configuration of DCS
- Internal Architecture of PLC
- Beginner's Guide to PLC Programming
- Traffic Light with PLC Program
- PLC Troubleshooting Guide
- The Systems Practice PLC
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Omron
- PLC Programming Tips
- PLC Hardware Components
- Difference between RTU and PLC
- Difference between PLC and DCS
- Difference between PLC and SCADA
- Difference between SCADA and DCS
- OPC to Provide a Standard Infrastructure of Proces...
- Friendly Software for Beginner from Schneider PLC
- Basic Instructions of PLC Omron
- SCADA Controls the Complex Systems in Real Time
- PLC Programming for Industrial Automation
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Mitsubishi
- Implementation SCADA in Industry and Infrastructur...
- PLC Based Industrial Automation
- Tutorial Ladder Diagram via State Diagram
- Learn PLC Programming
- Programming PLCs Using Rockwell Automation Control...
- PLC Simulator For Learn PLC Programming
- Simatic S5 PLC System Automation from Siemens
- Industrial Automation Using PLC
- PLC Automation Systems
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Keyence
- Basics of PLC Programming
- History of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Fundamentals of Programmable logic Controllers
- Marking With Laser Engraving Machine And PLC
- Brief Information about PLC
- PLC Omron Programming for Marking with Laser Engra...
- ▼ March 2010 (39)