Learn PLC Programming
To learn PLC programming you must have a background in creating ladder diagram of control engine. Because the basic level of PLC ladder is equal the control engine ladder diagram.
When learning PLC programming, the difficult concept is to understand the difference between the physical component and the component programs. We will connect physical components (switches, lights, Relays, etc) to the terminal outside the PLC. Then, all components connected to the PLC will be represented on the program as program components.
PLC programming can be seen from the picture below, circuit diagrams AND ladder consists of two push button switch connected in series with the lamp.
When we want to change the circuit in order to run the PLC, then the first time we need to remove all components and wiring back to the PLC system as shown below.
From the picture above we can see the obvious differences is both switches not connected in series but they connected into a separate component on the PLC input.
In other words we can make the circuit wire into the desired software. Two 120 V source in fact is the same, but the images are shown separately to be easy to see how the inputs and outputs are connected to the PLC and how each part is getting power.
After knowing the external components connected to the PLC, we can write the program. Switch1 connected to IN1 is called IN1 on the program, and Switch 2 connected to IN2 is called IN2 on the program. For Lamp1 that connected to OUT1 is called OUT1 on the program. Above program is to control the Lamp1 as shown in the following figure:
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (127)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- ► 2011 (825)
- Automating Manufacturing Systems with PLCs
- Application of Servo Motor
- Servo Wiring Diagram
- Programming Servo Motors
- The Configuration of DCS
- Internal Architecture of PLC
- Beginner's Guide to PLC Programming
- Traffic Light with PLC Program
- PLC Troubleshooting Guide
- The Systems Practice PLC
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Omron
- PLC Programming Tips
- PLC Hardware Components
- Difference between RTU and PLC
- Difference between PLC and DCS
- Difference between PLC and SCADA
- Difference between SCADA and DCS
- OPC to Provide a Standard Infrastructure of Proces...
- Friendly Software for Beginner from Schneider PLC
- Basic Instructions of PLC Omron
- SCADA Controls the Complex Systems in Real Time
- PLC Programming for Industrial Automation
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Mitsubishi
- Implementation SCADA in Industry and Infrastructur...
- PLC Based Industrial Automation
- Tutorial Ladder Diagram via State Diagram
- Learn PLC Programming
- Programming PLCs Using Rockwell Automation Control...
- PLC Simulator For Learn PLC Programming
- Simatic S5 PLC System Automation from Siemens
- Industrial Automation Using PLC
- PLC Automation Systems
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Keyence
- Basics of PLC Programming
- History of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Fundamentals of Programmable logic Controllers
- Marking With Laser Engraving Machine And PLC
- Brief Information about PLC
- PLC Omron Programming for Marking with Laser Engra...
- ▼ March 2010 (39)