PLC Programming for Industrial Automation
To improve production, quality, and risk, industries need to implement industrial automation. The most popular in industrial automation is automation system with PLC programming.
There are a lot of PLC application in industrial, such as industrial automation, system control of the packing of goods conveyor, water treatment, system control of automatic loading machine, recondition control panel, system control of air conditioner and chiller, and many more.
Industrial automation with PLC programming will bring in value to the industry. For instant in warehouse planning & automation it will determine the cost of material movement and storage, such as how much space is truly required? Are the transport distances in the warehouse optimized? Etc.
It also can evaluate and quantify the expenditures of labor, such as value-added and non-value added, repetitive motions, inefficient handling. And it can evaluate throughput and production levels in receiving, storage, order picking, manifest and shipping.
Industrial automation above can be controlled by industrial control system which is called as Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA). A SCADA system consists of the following sub systems:
- A Human Machine Interface or HMI is the apparatus which presents process data to a human operator.
- A Supervisory (computer) system, acquiring the data and send command to the process.
- Remote Terminal Units (RTUs) connecting to sensors in the process and sending digital data to the supervisory system.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) used as field devices.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- ► 2011 (825)
- Automating Manufacturing Systems with PLCs
- Application of Servo Motor
- Servo Wiring Diagram
- Programming Servo Motors
- The Configuration of DCS
- Internal Architecture of PLC
- Beginner's Guide to PLC Programming
- Traffic Light with PLC Program
- PLC Troubleshooting Guide
- The Systems Practice PLC
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Omron
- PLC Programming Tips
- PLC Hardware Components
- Difference between RTU and PLC
- Difference between PLC and DCS
- Difference between PLC and SCADA
- Difference between SCADA and DCS
- OPC to Provide a Standard Infrastructure of Proces...
- Friendly Software for Beginner from Schneider PLC
- Basic Instructions of PLC Omron
- SCADA Controls the Complex Systems in Real Time
- PLC Programming for Industrial Automation
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Mitsubishi
- Implementation SCADA in Industry and Infrastructur...
- PLC Based Industrial Automation
- Tutorial Ladder Diagram via State Diagram
- Learn PLC Programming
- Programming PLCs Using Rockwell Automation Control...
- PLC Simulator For Learn PLC Programming
- Simatic S5 PLC System Automation from Siemens
- Industrial Automation Using PLC
- PLC Automation Systems
- Traffic Light PLC Program with PLC Keyence
- Basics of PLC Programming
- History of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Fundamentals of Programmable logic Controllers
- Marking With Laser Engraving Machine And PLC
- Brief Information about PLC
- PLC Omron Programming for Marking with Laser Engra...
- ▼ March 2010 (39)