Introduction to System DCS DeltaV
This article will discuss some of the DCS DeltaV system architecture. DeltaV is DCS that a lot of applied in Oil and Gas Industry.
- 1 Workstation = 1 Node
- 1 Simplex = 1 Node Controller
- 1 Redundant pairs = 1 Node Controller
Total number of Nodes that can be installed = 120 Nodes.
Device Signal Tag (DST)
Tag Device represents a physical addressing instrument, valve and other instrument devices. Devices containing whereas DST tags and other special signals which is sourced from other equipment in the field (such as registers PLC, Profibus DO, AS Interface I/O, etc.).
DST in principle should be referenced by the Function Block, or in other words, the value has to be read by the function block.
DST is calculated on the basis of the following ways:
• An input from the system I/O that read by the Function Block (AI or DI) is called DST.
• An input signal to function block that referenced by other blocks in a different module is called as DST.
• Each output from the Function Block to System I / O (DO or AO) is called DST.
• Any input that appears on the graph, but could not read by function block is NOT called as DST. It is called as SCADA Value.
SCADA Tag is any I/O tag, the registers directly shown on the Operator Interfaces, for example:
• A discrete sensors are included in the DeltaV via a DI Card and shown directly on the Operator Interface.
• The values entered by OPCs shown in the Operator Interface.
SCADA tags can be shown to an operator, including a trend, written by the OPC, Operator Interfaces, look at the Operator Interface and tracked in DeltaV history.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (132)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- ► 2011 (825)
- GE Fanuc PLC Programming Software
- Push ON Push OFF With Data Memory PLC Omron
- MOV instruction on Omron PLC
- INC instruction on Omron plc
- EQU instructions on Omron PLC
- PLC Programming with RSLogix 5000
- Allen Bradley PLC Basics
- Programming PLC Watchdog Timer
- PLC Programming Standards
- Push ON Push OFF With Counter PLC Keyence
- Modicon PLC Programming
- PLC Operator Interface
- PLC Connection Diagram
- Fuzzy Logic Controller in PLC
- Fanuc PLC Programming
- Push ON Push OFF With Counter PLC Mitsubishi
- Function Block Diagram PLC
- PLC Flash Memory
- Difference between PLC and Microcontroller
- PLC with Touch Screen
- Push ON Push OFF With Counter PLC Omron
- PLC Inputs and Outputs
- PLC Analog Output
- Analog Input PLC
- Ladder Logic of Allen Bradley SLC 500
- Structural Monitoring Systems PLC Omron
- PLC Programming Structure
- Communication Monitoring InTouch - PLC
- PLC Thinget Low Cost and Reliable Solutions
- Push ON Push OFF With Internal Relay PLC Keyence
- PLC is Real-Time Applications
- Push ON Push OFF With Internal Relay PLC Mitsubish...
- OLE for Process Control (OPC) Introduction
- Push ON Push OFF With Internal Relay PLC Omron
- Serial Communication PLC Omron CPM1
- Elevator with PLC Program
- Interrupt Functions of PLC Omron CPM2A
- Elevator PLC Program with PLC Mitsubishi
- PAC is Hybrid of PLC and PC
- Elevator PLC Program with PLC Omron
- The Tasks of SCADA Software
- Introduction to System DCS DeltaV
- Elevator PLC Program with PLC Keyence
- How to Design SCADA System
- ▼ April 2010 (44)