Low Cost Programmable Logic Controller
PLC TRiLOGI is so small and low cost PLC. It can effectively replace all those bulky relays, timers or counters found in their control panel. This low cost PLC has 24V DC transistors outputs or 0 to 250V AC relay outputs eliminate the need for additional circuitry. This PLC definitely offer low price while you getting a technically superior design.
TRiLOGI PLC is easily connecting to PC using built in RS232 port on E10-npn+ type or via an Opto232 adapter on E10-relay+ type. Or connect up to 255 of them to a host PC or master PLC as smart I/O. It is simple appearance and share equally sophisticated programming tools their larger siblings.
The technical specification of TRiLOGI PLC as followings:
• 12 to 30V DC Power Supply
• 6 Inputs with LED Indicators (12~30V DC, NPN type)
• 4 Outputs (each output can sink 1A @ 12~30V DC)
• 8 internal relays+2 internal outputs
• 4 timers (0.1s to 999.9s) 4 counters(1 to 9999)
• 1 sequencer with 32 steps (step# 0 - # 31)
• 216 program steps (1 contact = 1 step)
• Programmable in Ladder Logic software With SIMULATOR.
• Creates ladder program using meaningful names:
- Uses simulator to fully test programs on the PC screen before downloading.
- On-line monitoring of all I/O logic states on ladder diagram or on full screen.
- Forced-setting/resetting of I/O can be done directly from computer screen.
- EEPROM Program Storage (40 years).
- Screw Terminal Blocks.
An E10+ PLC is programmable using an extremely user-friendly ladder logic editor-cum-simulator software -WinTRiLOGI Version 3.5. This software now runs under Windows operating systems (95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP).
Its built-in logic SIMULATOR allows you to perform complete off-line testing of your program on your PC screen without connecting to the target PLC.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (128)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- ► 2011 (825)
- PLC as a System Control
- Ethernet IP for RSControlLogix 5000 Start Guide
- IWS Interface for PLC Allen-Bradley ControlLogix 5...
- Mini Programmable Logic Controllers(PLC) project w...
- Learning the RSLogix 5000 System
- The Advantages of Allen-Bradley RSLogix 5000 in Ma...
- Calling and Initializing Function Block of PLC135 ...
- Programming Data Block of PLC 135 WB
- Maple OIT Communication with Siemens SIMATIC TI305...
- Structure Programming of PLC 135/WB/WB2/WD
- Display Seven Segment with PLC
- Configure Analog Input and Digital Output of Allen...
- Seven Segment Display With PLC Omron
- Configure an Allen-Bradley PLC5 Device
- Quick Start of Mini PLC-2 Family Programmable Cont...
- Seven Segment Display With PLC Mitsubishi
- The Problems of Allen-Bradley Serial Communication...
- Seven Segment Display With PLC Keyence
- Allen-Bradley PLC Serial Communication
- AutoSave Supports for Omron CX Programmer
- Mini PLC Memory Addressing
- Modicon PLC Addressing I/O
- Mini Programmable Logic Controllers
- Common Cathode Seven Segment to PLC
- Common Anode Seven Segment to PLC
- PLC Input Devices
- Push ON Push OFF With PLC
- Mitsubishi FX 24m PLC Programming
- Push ON Push OFF With Data Memory PLC Keyence
- LDA instructions on Keyence PLC
- INC instructions on Keyence PLC
- DW instructions on Keyence PLC
- CMP instructions on Keyence PLC
- Function Block Diagram Programming Using FAB Intel...
- PLC and SCADA Systems
- PLC Computer Interface
- PLC Circuit Diagram
- Applications of PLC
- Reading Ladder Logic
- Push ON Push OFF With Data Memory PLC Mitsubishi
- MOV instruction in Mitsubishi PLC
- LD= instructions on Mitsubishi PLC
- INCP instruction on Mitsubishi PLC
- Allen Bradley PLC Programming Software
- Siemens PLC Addressing
- Telemecanique PLC Direct Addressing
- Low Cost Programmable Logic Controller
- Siemens S7 Connection Configuration
- ▼ May 2010 (48)