Manual Control and Automatic Control for Frequency Inverter
Manual Control for frequency control
It is to implement the manual drive for the frequency inverter. The manual operating mode for the motor assumes the following:
• Start the motor at frequency 10, 25 and 50 Hz.
• Stop the motor.
These three phase induction motor is controlled by the inverter. The motor starter will switch and protect any three phase loads. The ensemble formed by ET200S Direct Starter, inverter and motor have to be programmed. Telegrams will be sent to it for programming the inverter. The standard telegram was selected in the hardware configuration for SINAMICS G120. Ladder Logic LAD is used for programming the manual drive control.
Automatic for frequency control
This scope is the implementation of automatic control of the frequency inverter used for controlling the induction motor. The automatic control contains in a sequence steps executed in a defined order. A sequencer contains of a series of steps and transitions that are activated in a fixed order depending on the step enabling conditions.
Below are presented a few usual sequencer types in S7 Graph: linear sequencer, alternative and simultaneous sequencer and parallel sequencer. The following sequence will be designed:
Step 1 – Run at 10Hz.
Step 2 – Run for 10s 10Hz.
Step 3 – Run at 25Hz.
Step 4 – Hold for 10s 25Hz.
Step 5 – Slow down to 10Hz.
Step 6 – Hold for 10s 10HZ.
Step 7 – Ramp up to 50HZ.
Step 8 – Hold 50Hz for 10s.
Step 9 – Reverse rotation sense to -50Hz.
Step 10 – Hold 10s -50Hz
Step 11 – Slow down to 0Hz.
Step 12 – Stop.
Integration of manual and automatic control modes for frequency inverter
In this case there are a series of conditions to consider:
• The switching between two subsystems (operating modes of the inverter) is possible at any time.
• A force stop is available in each subsystem, when the inverter brings the motor in its initial state.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (133)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- Low End PLC of Diamond Control System
- Internal Block of SERCOS IF Module
- Data Block and Timer Functions of Simatic S7
- Single PLC of SERCOS FA-M3
- High End PLC on Siemens S7
- Programmable Logic Controller on Diamond
- Full Size Operator Interface of L2000 PLC
- L2000 Programmable Logic Controller
- Adding Timers to PLC Programming Language
- PLC Programming of Timing Aspects
- Improving PLC programs Verification Using Abstract...
- MicroSmart All in One Type CPU of PLC
- PLCTOOLS Graph Transformation for PLC Design
- The Function Block Diagram EDITOR of Hosts PLCTOOL...
- Translational Semantics of Ladder Diagram through ...
- The Steps Approach in Implementing PLC Programs
- PLC of Instruction List Tools Available Resulting ...
- PLCs, Ladder Diagram and Validation Issue
- PLC Models with Implicit Scan Cycle
- PLC Modeling the Scan Cycle
- Getting Started with the PLC_DIAL
- The Connection PLC and PLC_DIAL over Telephone Lin...
- The Conclusion of Evaluation SCADA in Trans Power
- Reliability Electric Utility SCADA System
- IEEE RTS SCADA Systems
- The Construction and Analysis of IEEE RTS of SCADA...
- Motorola Communications for SCADA Solutions
- The Limitations of SCADA System over GPRS
- GPRS Communications for SCADA
- SCADA Operate over GPRS Network
- PLC and Sensor Constraint in Water Irrigation Cont...
- PLC based Canal Automation Components
- Canal Automation History
- PLC Implementation in Canal Automation Work
- Adaptability and Integration of SCADA Wireless Net...
- The Evolution of Wireless SCADA
- Communication Technologies in Building Automation
- Control Systems in Building Automation
- Middleware Software Components of Industry Automat...
- Real Time Industrial Automation
- Open Development Kit for Integrating Special Tasks...
- WinAC Open Development Kit Interfaces
- WinAC Slot PLC Increased Operational Reliability
- Software PLC WinAC Basis and PLC WinAC RTX
- PC based Control System with Simatic WinAC
- Utilization of Simatic Know-How
- Simatic WinAC PLC in the PC
- Manual Control and Automatic Control for Frequency...
- Smaller HMI Hardware for Tight Spaces
- Integrated Automation System Totally Integrated Au...
- Totally Integrated Automation Democase
- Weighing Machine Using PLC
- SCADA Security Implementation in a Plant
- Weighing Machine Using PLC Omron
- SCADA System Administrative Aspects
- SCADA Communication and DNP3 Protocol
- Users Tout PLC Size and Usability
- Increase the Efficiency of Sortation and AS/RS Mac...
- The Automation System Using Electrical CAD Softwar...
- The Hybrid PLC Modules
- PLC Course to Overcome Industry Demands
- Hybrid PLC: PLC Connected to PC
- Commercially Available System PLC Training
- The 2201 Monitoring System by Bently Nevada and Al...
- The 2201 Monitoring System with PLC 5 Controller
- ▼ January 2011 (65)
- ► 2010 (447)