Converting Targets GE Fanuc Controller
You can exchange goals from one family type of GE Fanuc Controller to another with Logic Developer PLC. For instance, you can get the logic written and Hardware Configuration for a Controller Series 90™-70 and exchange to use on a PACSystems RX7i. Nevertheless, goal conversions are irreparable; when blocks of logic are erased during a conversion, they can not be reinstated. It is suggested that you create your project backup before converting a target. There may also be logic implementation differences when translating an application from one family type of GE Fanuc Controller to another, particularly a Series 90-70 is engaged in the conversion. You have to authenticate the execution of application before deployment into an environment of production.
Below is the step to convert a target
1. Click the right mouse button a target and select Properties in the tab of Project the in Navigator. The Inspector shows the properties of target.
2. Select Family in the Inspector.
3. Select the new GE Fanuc Controller Family you desire to convert the target from the list.
There are 2 types of target conversions.
1. A basic
The conversion does as below:
• Slips all the modules configuration from the genuine HWC (Hardware Configuration) and manage the family’s default destination of HWC with a CPU and a single power supply.
• Removes or adds components of target, logic blocks, or logic programs.
• Updates the variables of system.
2. An enhanced
The conversion does as below:
• Substitutes a power supply with the family’s default destination of power supply.
• Keeps the CPU parameters settings universal to the destination and original CPUs when the settings are supported in the destination family.
• Keeps all the source modules and the parameter settings of module that are supported by the destination family.
• Modules of Ethernet settings of non-supported to modules of Ethernet are applied to arrange the Ethernet daughterboard destination or Ethernet modules default.
• Converts unsupported the racks expansion to the nearby alike.
• Adds or removes logic programs, target components, or logic blocks.
• Revises the variables of system, comprise the references of fault locating.
• Shows a report of conversion in the InfoViewer.
The destination target capabilities may be dissimilar from those original targets. Be carefull to observe the report conversion when it is existing. Confirm the project and test it methodically before installing it in production.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (128)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- Start/Stop Operation of MicroSmart PLC
- Installation Location of MicroSmart PLC
- Intelligent PLC Module of PU 100
- Control System for the CSNS Ion
- Distributed Intelligent Control using Hybrid Techn...
- System Setup MicroSmart PLC
- Special Functions of MicroSmart PLC
- About the MicroSmart Programmable Logic Controller...
- PLC Functionality from Technosoft
- Tutorial of PID Control Theory
- Industrial Automation Controller System
- Standard for Micro Controllers from MicroSmart Pen...
- The Benefits PID of IDEC MicroSmart PLC
- Communicate Expand Link with IDEC AS-Interface
- Analog and Digital Options of IDEC
- The Advantages of IDEC MicroSmart Family of Micro-...
- Communication PROFIBUS DP on ABB Scalable PLC
- Communication Modbus and DeviceNet on ABB Scalable...
- ABB AC 800M PLC Hardware and Software
- Communication ARCNET on ABB Scalable PLC
- The ABB Scalable PLC for Customized Automation
- The ABB CP500 Interfaces of User Display
- The Advantages of ABB Scalable PLC
- Ladder Diagram Editor Programming Language for GE ...
- Allan Bradley PLC Guarantees Your safety
- Indirect References of ST, LD, and FBD Editors GE ...
- Editing Logic as Text by the LD Editor GE Fanuc 90...
- Working with the LD Editor Online for PACSystems
- Logic Programs and Blocks of GE Fanuc Controller
- Choose the Popular Controller Series from Siemens ...
- Planning Programs on GE Fanuc Controllers
- Hot Redundancy Systems of PACSystems RX7i Controll...
- Mitsubishi PLC Control For 3 Movement
- Keyence PLC Control for 3 movement
- PAC System RX3I the Newest GE Fanuc Controller
- PAC Systems RX7I Configuration
- Tools of PLC Proficy Machine Edition
- Variables PACSystems of PLC Proficy
- Converting Targets GE Fanuc Controller
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of the PLC based ...
- System Requirement and Process Installation Profic...
- Programmable Logic Controller and EPICS Tools
- PLC Application in the Maidstone Mill
- Programmable Logic Controller Implementation in IS...
- PLC Trainings as Your Place to Widen Your Knowledg...
- Hardware implementation of PLC EPICS IOC
- Real Time Ethernet for PLC Networks
- The System Operation PLC Hauliers Traffic Control
- Combining Software for Effective Deployment PLC
- The Benefits of Omron PLC
- PLC Diagnostic System Design
- Real Time Diagnostic System for PLC Controlled Man...
- Automation Tool for the Effectiveness of Productio...
- Speed and Load Torque of PLC
- Converting a SLC 500 or PLC-5 into a Controller of...
- SECRET: Standard Sequence Programming for PLC
- Logix Architecture PLC-5 and SLC 500
- Safety Interlock Systems of PLC
- Talking about Simatic S7-Graph, One of the best PL...
- The Translation Tool of PLC 5 and SLC 500 Processo...
- Automatic Mode of ABB PLC
- Line Sectionalizing with ABB Protective Relays and...
- Software Description PLC Configuration
- Languages of Basic Software PLC
- PLC in the Manufacturing Automation
- PLC Diagnostic Software Service
- Make Simple Drive Programming of Allen-Bradley Dri...
- PLC as System Controller
- The Mechanism of PLC Diagnostic Tools
- Software Testing Tool Integration of Personnel Saf...
- Personnel Safety System based PLC
- PLC Diagnostic Tools: Their Importance and Use
- M-series PLCs Standard Features
- Internet TRiLOGI Programmable Super PLCs
- The Verification of PLC Programs
- Why Taking PLC Courses?
- Integrated Manufacturing and Control System
- ▼ August 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (447)