Software Testing Tool Integration of Personnel Safety System
Personnel Safety System or PSS system required fully automated testing for the integration of four tools of software-testing on two split computer platforms. The tools of software testing provided the functions as following:
1) PLC real-time I/O simulation,
2) HMI to the panels of users control,
3) GUI testing for applications of Windows-based,
4) Tracking of defect, test planning of graphical, and testing of batch,
5) PLCs of Allen Bradley verification of fault code, and
6) GE PLCs fault code verification.
The tools of software chosen to perform the system functions as above were:
1. HMI application of Programmable Industrial Control Simulation (PICS),
2. A functional test tool of WinRunner,
3. A graphical test planning tool of Test Director,
4. An download tool of Allen Bradley software and PLC5/30 fault code verifier of RSLogic, and
5. The software of Eclipse State logic of GE Fanuc PLC90/70 fault code verifier.
Modeling of Statistical
This article is not modeling software reliability but rather an application of some methods of SRE (software reliability engineering). Although the practitioner’s flag has been increased, it is still required to affirm some basic assumptions and situations that are typical of the SRE analysis. The analysis of reliability is efficiently possibility theory used to the failures modeling. The random variable concept is essential to possibility. The mainly general random changeable of interest to the reliability engineering field is the time to failure.
Usually, failure data is collected in two main formats: failures number per unit time and time between failures. The data gathered for this article falls in the count category of failure. These attributes are as follows:
• Domain is Time, either continuous or discrete.
• Category is the total failures number that can be practiced in immeasurable time is either limited or unlimited. The number distribution of the failures practiced by time “t”.
• Type is 2 vital types of statistical model that you reflect on are binomial and poisson.
The distribution of binomial failure has a permanent number of faults at the beginning, N, while for the alpha of Poisson type is the faults concluding number that could be exposed over an unlimited amount of time. It should be declared that for this analysis to have a realistic presentation, the software has to have developed to the point that extended changes are not being regularly finished. Appropriate any model to a specified data set engages definite limitations, not the smallest amount of which is being responsive of the theory underlying the fundamental model builds.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (132)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- Start/Stop Operation of MicroSmart PLC
- Installation Location of MicroSmart PLC
- Intelligent PLC Module of PU 100
- Control System for the CSNS Ion
- Distributed Intelligent Control using Hybrid Techn...
- System Setup MicroSmart PLC
- Special Functions of MicroSmart PLC
- About the MicroSmart Programmable Logic Controller...
- PLC Functionality from Technosoft
- Tutorial of PID Control Theory
- Industrial Automation Controller System
- Standard for Micro Controllers from MicroSmart Pen...
- The Benefits PID of IDEC MicroSmart PLC
- Communicate Expand Link with IDEC AS-Interface
- Analog and Digital Options of IDEC
- The Advantages of IDEC MicroSmart Family of Micro-...
- Communication PROFIBUS DP on ABB Scalable PLC
- Communication Modbus and DeviceNet on ABB Scalable...
- ABB AC 800M PLC Hardware and Software
- Communication ARCNET on ABB Scalable PLC
- The ABB Scalable PLC for Customized Automation
- The ABB CP500 Interfaces of User Display
- The Advantages of ABB Scalable PLC
- Ladder Diagram Editor Programming Language for GE ...
- Allan Bradley PLC Guarantees Your safety
- Indirect References of ST, LD, and FBD Editors GE ...
- Editing Logic as Text by the LD Editor GE Fanuc 90...
- Working with the LD Editor Online for PACSystems
- Logic Programs and Blocks of GE Fanuc Controller
- Choose the Popular Controller Series from Siemens ...
- Planning Programs on GE Fanuc Controllers
- Hot Redundancy Systems of PACSystems RX7i Controll...
- Mitsubishi PLC Control For 3 Movement
- Keyence PLC Control for 3 movement
- PAC System RX3I the Newest GE Fanuc Controller
- PAC Systems RX7I Configuration
- Tools of PLC Proficy Machine Edition
- Variables PACSystems of PLC Proficy
- Converting Targets GE Fanuc Controller
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of the PLC based ...
- System Requirement and Process Installation Profic...
- Programmable Logic Controller and EPICS Tools
- PLC Application in the Maidstone Mill
- Programmable Logic Controller Implementation in IS...
- PLC Trainings as Your Place to Widen Your Knowledg...
- Hardware implementation of PLC EPICS IOC
- Real Time Ethernet for PLC Networks
- The System Operation PLC Hauliers Traffic Control
- Combining Software for Effective Deployment PLC
- The Benefits of Omron PLC
- PLC Diagnostic System Design
- Real Time Diagnostic System for PLC Controlled Man...
- Automation Tool for the Effectiveness of Productio...
- Speed and Load Torque of PLC
- Converting a SLC 500 or PLC-5 into a Controller of...
- SECRET: Standard Sequence Programming for PLC
- Logix Architecture PLC-5 and SLC 500
- Safety Interlock Systems of PLC
- Talking about Simatic S7-Graph, One of the best PL...
- The Translation Tool of PLC 5 and SLC 500 Processo...
- Automatic Mode of ABB PLC
- Line Sectionalizing with ABB Protective Relays and...
- Software Description PLC Configuration
- Languages of Basic Software PLC
- PLC in the Manufacturing Automation
- PLC Diagnostic Software Service
- Make Simple Drive Programming of Allen-Bradley Dri...
- PLC as System Controller
- The Mechanism of PLC Diagnostic Tools
- Software Testing Tool Integration of Personnel Saf...
- Personnel Safety System based PLC
- PLC Diagnostic Tools: Their Importance and Use
- M-series PLCs Standard Features
- Internet TRiLOGI Programmable Super PLCs
- The Verification of PLC Programs
- Why Taking PLC Courses?
- Integrated Manufacturing and Control System
- ▼ August 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (447)