INCP instruction on Mitsubishi PLC : Increment Pulse
On every execution of the instruction the device specified as the (D), has its current value incremented (increased) by a value of 1. In 16 bit operation, when +32,767 is reached, the next incrementation will write a value of -32,768 to the (D).
Examples of the use of INCP instructions :
1. If X000=OFF then Value in D0=0.
2. If X000=ON then Value in D00=1.
3. If X000=OFF then Value in D0=1.
4. If X000=ON then Value in D0=2.
5. If X000=OFF then Value in D0=2.