Micrologix 1200 I/O expansion modules provide superior functionality at a low cost. With a types of modules, they complement and extend the capabilities of the MicroLogix 1200 controllers by maximizing flexibility of the I/O count and type.
MicroLogix 1200 I/O has a modular, rackless design. The I/O rack elimination from the system enhances cost savings and reduces replacement parts inventory. The MicroLogix I/O package design allows modules to be either DIN rail or panel mounted. The screw mounting holes and DIN latches are an integral part of the package design.
• Rackless type, eliminating added system costs and inventory
• Small footprint, shrinking panel space requirements
• Integral high-performance I/O bus
• To prevent incorrect positioning within the system there is Software keying
• The I/O addresses functionality has a wide range of applications
• AC/DC relay, 24V dc, and 120V ac voltages
Available modules include:
• 1762-IA8 8 point 120V ac Input Module
• 1762-IQ8 8 point 24V dc Sinking/Sourcing Input Module
• 1762-OW8 8 point ac/dc Relay Output Module
• 1762-IF2OF2 2 channel Inputs/2 channel Outputs Analog Module
For complete information on the MicroLogix 1200 I/O modules, refer to the MicroLogix 1200 Programmable Controllers User Manual, publication 1762-UM001A-US-P. Electronic versions of 1762-UM001A-US-P manuals are available for you to search and download.
Expansion I/O Modules Specification Value < br /> • Dimensions 90 mm (height) x 87 mm (depth) x 40 mm (width), height including mounting tabs is 110 mm3.543 in. (height) x 3.425 in. (depth) x 1.575 in. (width), height including mounting tabs is 4.33 in.
• Operating Temperature 0°C to +55°C (-32°F to +131°F)
• Operating Humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Operating Altitude 2000 meters (6561 feet)
• Noise Immunity NEMA standard ICS 2-230
• Radiated and Conducted Emissions EN50081-2 Class A
• Electrical /EMC: The module has passed testing at the following levels:
• ESD Immunity (IEC1000-4-2) 4 kV contact, 8 kV air, 4 kV indirect
• Radiated Immunity (IEC1000-4-3) 10 V/m, 80 to 1000 MHz, 80% amplitude modulation, +900 MHz keyed carrier
• Fast Transient Burst (IEC1000-4-4) 2 kV, 5 kHz
• Surge Immunity (IEC1000-4-5) 2 kV common mode, 1 kV differential mode
• Conducted Immunity (IEC1000-4-6) 10V, 0.15 to 80 MHz
Allen Bradley PLC
Allen Bradley PLC