The MicroLogix 1200 programmable controllers are integrated packages of processor, power supply and embedded inputs and outputs. The 24-point and 40point controllers provide the computing power to solve a variety of applications utilizing the proven MicroLogix family and SLC family architecture.
The MicroLogix 1200’s modular, rackless design provides for lower system cost and reduced parts inventory. Expansion I/O modules allow for greater application flexibility. Memory modules allow user programs to be uploaded, downloaded and easily transported. The RTC (Real-Time Clock) capabilities allow time scheduling of control.
A flash upgradeable operating system makes it easy to upgrade operating systems without having to replace hardware. Your controller can be updated with latest firmware via aWeb site download of ControlFlash software.
The MicroLogix 1200 controllers also utilize Rockwell Software RSLogix 500™ programming software and feature a common instruction set to the MicroLogix 1000, MicroLogix 1500 and SLC families of controllers.
• High-performance I/O expansion through Micrologix 1200 Expansion I/O. Up to six expansion I/O modules per MicroLogix 1200 controller (depending on power budget)
• Advanced communications options, from peer-to-peer to SCADA/RTU networks.
• 6K user memory (4K program, 2K data)
• Data file download protection, saving critical user data from being overwritten during logic transfers
• Real-time clock and memory modules
• 32-bit signed integer math
• Built-in PID capabilities
• Outputs can be controlled when counter reaches programmed high or low preset levels.
• Four interrupt inputs for high-speed processing
• Four latching inputs to capture microsecond pulses to be processed during normal program scan.
• Two analog trim potentiometers built into the controller. A 3/4 turn adjusts an integer between 0 and 250.
• Removable terminal blocks on 40-point controllers, allows for pre-wiring of the controller and saves installation time.
• Removable label with write-on area for easy field device identification, saving valuable maintenance time.
• Finger-safe terminal blocks, to meet global safety requirements.
• Regulatory agency certifications pending
Allen Bradley PLC
Allen Bradley PLC