The PLC has to be constructed to run with the module of IBS100 prior to operation. This can be completed with either a hand-held programmer of Series 90-30, or with programming and configuration software of GE Fanuc LogicMaster 90-30.
1. Install the module of IBS100 into any I/O slot in the rack of 90-30 with the power off. Switch on the power and enter mode of configuration.
2. Push the key of down-arrow until the slot number and rack of the module IBS100 show in the HHP monitor.
3. Push READ/VRFY followed by press the key of ENTER. The HHP should show the model number of IBS100.
4. Choose an initial reference for the 8 %Is, this amount has to be on a "byte" boundary + 1. Once chosen press the key of ENTER.
5. The HHP be supposed to show the model number of IBS100 and specify that there are %Q memory with8 bits of to be "mapped".
6. The HHP be supposed to specify that there is %AI memory with 32 words to be "mapped". Choose an initial reference for the 32 %AIs, followed by press the ENTER key.
7. The HHP be supposed to specify that there is %AQ memory with 32 words to be "mapped". Choose an initial reference for the 32 %AQs, followed by the ENTER key.
8. Select the right arrow key, the HHP will specify the module of IBS100 is constructed for 32 AI/AQ words.
9. Select the right arrow key again. The parameter of “Stop Alarm” will be showed, and should display the value of default “Er+IO”.
10. If you create an adjusting to the AI/AQ words number, you have to erase the module configuration of IBS100. Press the key of DEL and followed by press the ENTER key to do it.
11. That's complete the module is ready to operate!
GE Fanuc PLC
GE Fanuc PLC