Follow the below procedure to export documentation.
1. Choose Export from the menu file.
2. Choose a format file to export the document.
3. Write the program name in the File name area.
4. Choose the documentation parts to export such as Headers, Tags, or Descriptions. Then conclude which format of delimiter to use. The delimiter is utilized to separate the documentation types for example, Headers, Tags, or Descriptions.
5. Press OK to export the program.
The combo box "Format" of the Export dialog provides some file types to which documentation can be typed. Documentation to FasTrak's DOS package, PLC WorkShop, can be typed directly to the native files of data. Additionally, the document can be exported into file formats.
• PLC WorkShop of FasTrak DOS - This choice writes the document to a program documentation file of PLC WorkShop.
• Text File of Delimited Documentation - This choice writes the document, which can be externally edited and, imported again into FasTrak WorkShop.
• Text File of 4x Register - This choice writes down the data of 4x registers which can be externally edited then imported again into the file of FasTrak WorkShop.
• Documentation File of Taylor ProWORX or ASCII .fil - This choice writes the document into the format of Taylor ASCII ".fil" which can be imported back by ProWORX. The Description of WorkShop is exported as the "Descriptor" of ProWORX, the Description Comment of WorkShop is divided into the "Page Title" and "Short Comment". The "Long Comment" of ProWORX is saved in a different ProWORX database file to which the process of Export cannot write.
• Documentation File Symbol .fis of Taylor ProWORX - This choice writes documentation symbol into the format of Taylor ".fis" which can be imported back by ProWORX. The WorkShop Description Comment is divided into the "Page Title" and "Short Comment", The Tag of WorkShop is exported as the "Symbol" of ProWORX.