Monday, July 11, 2011

Operating Mode Parent and Child PLC





The operating mode is explained in the Type of PLC entry in the top left data field screens. MICRO-S designates single mode; MICRO-P designates parent mode; and MICRO-C designates hild mode.

Child ID #
The child ID # has to be specific for a PLC that is constructed in the mode of child operating. The configuration of MODSOFT Lite defaults to an ID of 1. When you are constructing more than one child on an expansion link of I/O, you have to make sure that every unique ID# in the range 1 ... 4. This parameter does not relate to single and parent PLCs. The Micro Child ID is specific as NONE. Reference Ranges of 0x, 1x, 3x, and 4x For PLCs in either of these modes

The internal memory references range is the similar in all modes. The auto-configured range projects are the references available maximum number for model constructe110CPU51200. Note, the references range is smaller for the models of 110CPU311 and 110CPU411.

Number of Ladder Logic Segments
The ladder logic segments for auto-configured number is 2. The first segment is existing for the logic of normal control, and the second segment is offered for subroutine logic.

Child PLCs Number
You have to specify the child PLCs number that it can contact on the expansion link of I/O, if the PLC is constructed in the mode of parent operating. The configuration of MODSOFT Lite defaults to 1. If you desire the ability to place more than one child on the link, modify this parameter. This parameter does not relate to child and single PLCs. The Children Number is specified as 0, for PLCs in either of these modes.

I/O Locations
The I/O location is a unit of I/O connected with an individual type of Micro PLC. These locations of I/O include the fixed I/O built into the PLC and any modules of A120 I/O associated to the PLC over the port of parallel expansion. Note, only the models of 110CPU512 and 110CPU612 support A120 I/O; the models of 110CPU311 and 110CPU411 do not. The models of 110CPU512 all default to 18 locations of I/O. This number permits you to support three or four locations of fixed I/O— the high speed inputs, the discrete I/O, and the capability of generalized data transfer as well as up to 15 A120 I/ O slots. Note, the models of 110CPU311 and 110CPU411 will defaulting to a lot smaller number of I/O locations.



Newer Post Older Post Home

You may also like these ebook:

Get Free PLC eBook directly sent to your email,
and email subscription to program-plc.blogspot.com




We hate SPAM. Your information is never sold or shared with anyone.

Your Email Will Be 100% Secured !

Your email is stored safely on Google FeedBurner