The MotiFlex e100 be the most recent invention of 3-phase AC drive from Baldor. The architecture of system is cut down by a single, greatly flexible drive and platform of motion control. For instance, control of rotary, linear, vectors and servo is minimally a configuration of software.
The devices range supported feedback from the encoders of simple cost effective, throughout fixed multi-turn devices for example EnDat 2.2 to strong and tolerant to vibration resolvers.
All drives of MotiFlex comprise the capability to share energy of DC as standard. Every drive can exchange power from the supply of AC to distribute with other drives, reducing the requirement for the split power supplies. Sharing energy also eliminates the requirement for renewal resistors creation the application more efficient of energy. Energy is no longer dissipated as heat.
The MotiFlex e100 incorporates the highly developed capabilities of synchronized Powerlink ETHERNET to supply greater performance, integration of network and savings of costs. The MotiFlex e100 is companionable with the motion controller of NextMove e100 to supply a fully incorporated device control solution with real-time Ethernet.
The MotiFlex e100 compatibles with the drive profile DS402 of CAN in Automation (CiA) for remote positioning. This can be utilized over the network of ETHERNET Power link or the CANopen link onboard for applications of indexing. Dozens drives of MotiFlex e100 can be linked to the network of ETHERNET Powerlink.
The motors can be adjusted with the intuitive Windows-based Mint WorkBench, which gives full capabilities of auto-tuning. Extensive capabilities comprise filters of programmable notch to decrease or eliminate resonance in a device.
Two alternative card slots let the MotiFlex to be customized for different applications. The options contain feedback resolver, supplementary I/O including digital and analog, Mint and fieldbus programming alternative for both applications of single and multi-axis.
The MotiFlex e100 is well-matched with multi-axis machine controller from Baldor, NextMove e100 and single phase servo drives range, the MicroFlex e100 which work over ETHERNET Powerlink.
The NextMove e100 offers control of up to 16 coordinated axes of movement and much more non-coordinated axes. The axes can be divided in the midst of single phase drives of MicroFlex e100 and the three phase drives of MotiFlex e100 to outfit the requirements of application. For an overview of Baldor's full line of Motion solutions or Servo drives.
• Servo drive of brushless with onboard Powerlink ETHERNET for real-time control over a network of Ethernet
• Incorporated hub of Ethernet lets simple drives daisy chaining
• Compliant positioning profile of CAN in Automation (CiA) DS402
• Network manager of CANopen DS401 for low cost expansion of I/O
• Closed loop vector motors and control of both linear and rotary servo motors
• Shared DC bus capability over 3-phase 180-528 VAC 50/60Hz AC input
• Enclosure of panel-mounting
• Common encoder interface supporting: SSI (synchronous serial interface); encoder of incremental; BiSS encoders, EnDat v2.1/v2.2, and 1V Sin/Cos. Secondary encoder interface and optional resolver interface for control of dual loop
• Four digital inputs. 2 inputs can be planned to confine axis position within 1 micro second. Opto-isolated 24V.
• Two digital outputs. 50 mAmp per channel. Opto-isolated 24V PNP.
• Two alternative slots of card for feedback, fieldbus options and Mint programming option
• Software oscilloscope and auto tuning wizard facilities through Mint WorkBench of Windows-based
• Notch filters to reduce resonance of mechanical
• The status indicators of LED for fault and notification of communications
• Configuration of USB port
• The libraries of ActiveX supplied free of charge
AC Servo Drive of EuroFlex Advanced EuroCard format
The EuroFlex is a packed in a format of EuroCard AC servo drive, offered in single phase from 18-56 VAC or 24-80 VDC, 5 Amp constant, 15 Amp peak.
The EuroFlex offers highly performance servo control for control of both linear and rotary brushless motors with its powerful core of Digital Signal Processor (DSP).
The feedback of motor is programmable software, accommodating encoder of commutating or only Halls.
The motors can be adjusted with the intuitive front end of Windows, which gives full capabilities of auto-tuning. For an overview of Baldor's full line of Motion solutions or Servo drives.
• Servo drive of Brushless
• Control of both linear and rotary servo motors
• Supply voltage 18 – 56 VDC or 24 – 80 VDC
• 5 Amp constant with 15 Amp overload for 3 secs.
• The rack mounted format of EuroCard dimension 160 x 100 mm
• Feedback of commutating encoder or only feedback of Hall
• Encoder output simulation
• Software oscilloscope and auto tuning wizard facilities through front end of Windows
• Notch filters to reduce resonance of mechanical
• Command reference of direction and analog or pulse
• Error notification of LED status
• Configuration of serial channel RS485
• The libraries of ActiveX supplied free of charge.
Website : www.baldormotion.com