Software and Hardware Tool Integration of PSS System
Fully automated, the Personnel Safety System (PSS) testing needed the incorporation of four software tools onto a single platform of computer alongside with a fifth tool that was setup to run on a different computer notebook. Collectively the tools of software offered the following functions:
1) PLC (programmable logic controllers) for Real time I/O simulation,
2) User control panels of HMI (Human Machine Interface),
3) Windows based applications with GUI (Graphical User Interface) testing,
4) Defect tracking, graphical test planning, and batch testing,
5) Allen Bradley PLC’s with PLC fault code verification for,
6) GE PLC’s with PLC fault code verification.
The tools of software chosen to do the system functions above as following:
• PICS (Programmable Industrial Control Simulation) software offered an I/O simulator and real-time HMI for control system of testing PLC-based.
• Software WinRunner offered a tool of functional testing created primarily to test GUI (graphical user interfaces) of Windows base applications. It was utilized in the system of Automated Real-Time Test System (ARTTS) to test and confirm the PSS (Personnel Safety System) system’s I/O state.
• The software of test Director module offered an interface, graphical test planning, batch testing, and defect tracking to the WinRunner module.
• A/B RSLogic tool created mainly to download software to A/B’s PLC’s and to confirm mistakes and job states in the PSS (Personnel Safety System) system Chain B.
• A GE State Logic software tool that offered the resources to confirm mistakes and job states in the PSS (Personnel Safety System) system Chain A.
The hardware makes up the system of Automated Real-Time Test System (ARTTS) prototype as following:
• CPU of Gateway GP7-500 – 500 MHZ,
• RAM with 1GB capacity,
• HD IDE with 20 GB capacity,
• Network Interface Cards with 10/100 MB/s
• Nokia 17 inch Monitor
• Rack of Allen Bradley PLC-5/30: power supply of A/B 120 VAC, CPU of A/B PLC-5/30,
• Rack of GE Fanuc Series 90-70: power supply of series 90-70, CPU of State Logic, Ethernet interface.
• Hub of Unicom Dyna-net/4 Null
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (133)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- The Development History of PLC Device
- Ladder Logic of TEP PLC
- The Automation of Programmable Logic Controller fo...
- Conveyor Control Using PLC
- Modular Digital Controller PLC
- Conveyor Control Using Allen Bradley PLC
- The feature of Programmable Logic Controllers
- The TEP PLC Hardware
- PLC Review
- Power Supply and Input Circuits of T100MX+ PLC
- T100MX+ Programmable Controller
- Installing the 1784_KT Allen Bradley into a Comput...
- The Series of OptiMate Terminals Compatible with M...
- TROVIS 5500 Automation System PLC
- The Use of Control Relays in Modern Electronic Equ...
- Program PLC in the Microprocessor Circuitry
- Specifications of TymaexTM 8226 0820 PLC
- System Components of 8226 0820 PLC Training Packag...
- Positioning Control of FP2 PLC
- FP2 Smart PLC with Numerous Functions
- Conveyor Control Using Siemens PLC
- Alternative Techniques to Transfer the Variables o...
- PLC using EasyPort USB
- WX/WY Address Space of 2541 PLC
- I/O Addresses Module of CTI 2500 PLC
- UniOP and Taian PLC Connection
- Scan Time of Virtual bases on 2541 PLC
- PLC Feature
- The RPM Home base CTI 2500 Series PLCs
- The Potential Problems Use of Modem with Mitsubish...
- How to Get Your Company Greater
- Technical Features of PLC-ANALYZER pro 5
- PLC Software Pro 5 from AUTEM
- The Features of FBs PLC FATEK
- Use of modems of MMPlus and DOS MEDOC Mitsubishi P...
- The Automation of Programmable Logic Controller Of...
- Integrated High-Speed Counters of FBs –PLC
- The Core Technology of FBs-PLC of SoC FATEK's
- Programmable Logic Controller Program
- PLC-ANALYZER pro Accessories
- MicroSmart Series PLC from IDEC
- Interface Terminals of Maple Systems’ HMI5000 Hum...
- All About PLC processor
- The Variables of CTI 2500 Series PLC
- The Application of Bluetooth with PLC System
- SIEMENS SIM S7/300 and SIM S7/400
- Why Using PLC software
- RS232 Ports Setup on Modicon Modbus PLCs
- Starting the PLC Programming
- Bluetooth Based System of Telemetry and PLC
- The Q4AR PLC for Central and Backup CPU
- Joining the PLC Training
- Smart Panel PLCs Touch-panel computer
- MELSEC QnA and QnAS PLC Series
- Knowing Programmable logic controller
- Smart Panel PLC Graphic Operating Terminals
- MELSEC Q Series PLC CPU for CNC Application
- Everything about PLC Computer
- POWERTRANS Operational principle for PLC
- PLC CPU with Safety Signal Function
- Carefully Designed PLC Setting
- CX-One OMRON PLC Components
- PLC Experts and Their Functions
- Virtual PLC Memory and Communications Driver
- Unique and Particular PLC Configuration
- Connecting the TEGAM Model 1750 to a PLC or PC
- Armfield PCT19BRIndustrial PLC Unit
- Special PLC Features
- Automated Real-Time Test System (ARTTS) Operation
- Testing Technology of PSS System
- Facts and Development of PLC
- Software and Hardware Tool Integration of PSS Syst...
- Personnel Safety System (PSS) Based PLC Control Sy...
- Facts about PLC Application
- PLC Experiment for CHEN 4570
- Schneider Electric PLC Market Leader
- Everything about Programmable Logic Controller
- The Benefits of Safety System PLC of Modicon Quant...
- SIL3 Quantum PLC Certification
- SIL3 Modicon Quantum PLC
- About PLC Program
- Collaborative Design and Building UAG and Unity Pr...
- ▼ June 2011 (82)
- ► 2010 (447)