PAC System RX3I the Newest GE Fanuc Controller
The PAC Systems RX3i is the latest GE Fanuc Controllers family. It is an increasing compatible advance for Controllers of Series 90™-30, presenting more memory, faster speed of clock, and an improved bus of backplane.
The PAC Systems RX3i contains of a major rack and up to 7 extension racks. Six Series 90™-30 expansion racks types are supported; they have numbers of IC693CHSnnn catalog and are black color, in staying with the color scheme of Series 90™-30. 2 extension racks have numbers of IC694CHSnnn catalog. These are equal to the extension racks of IC693CHSnnn of the similar numbers excluding that they are blue color, in staying with the color scheme of PAC Systems RX3i
The major rack and all extension racks support the majority modules of Series 90-30; these have numbers of IC693NNNnnn catalog and are black color, in staying with the color scheme of Series 90-30. Approximately all of the modules of IC693NNNnnn supported by PAC Systems RX3i also approach as modules of IC694NNNnnn that have the same functionality. The only dissimilarity is that the modules of IC694NNNnnn are blue color, in keeping with the color scheme of PAC Systems RX3i. For instance, the IC694DSM314 and IC693DSM314 are the same functionally and both can be utilized interchangeably in a rack system of Series 90-30 or a rack system of PAC Systems RX3i.
You can choose modules or racks of IC694NNNnnn or IC693NNNnnn when you construct a rack system of PAC Systems RX3i. However, you can choose only racks of IC693NNNnnn or modules when you arrange a rack system of Series 90™-30. Even if you are actually using racks or modules of IC694NNNnnn, choosing racks or modules of IC693NNNnnn in Logic Developer PLC is sufficient. The default main rack of PAC Systems RX3i, IC695CHS012, has 13 slots: The main rack alternate, IC695CHS016, encloses 17 slots: Slots 0 through 16. Slot 0 is kept for a CPU or the power supply, but the CPU or power supply does not comprise to be in slot 0 on either major rack. The final slot is kept for the module of Serial Bus Transmitter. The slot just before the last slot can enclose any module native of single-width to PAC Systems RX3i except for the Transmitter of Serial Bus. The power supplies IC695PSA140 and IC695PSA040 and the CPU are two-slot modules. The IC695PSD140 and IC695PSD040 power gives are modules of one-slot. PAC Systems RX3i supports a lot of modules of Series 90-30.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (127)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- Start/Stop Operation of MicroSmart PLC
- Installation Location of MicroSmart PLC
- Intelligent PLC Module of PU 100
- Control System for the CSNS Ion
- Distributed Intelligent Control using Hybrid Techn...
- System Setup MicroSmart PLC
- Special Functions of MicroSmart PLC
- About the MicroSmart Programmable Logic Controller...
- PLC Functionality from Technosoft
- Tutorial of PID Control Theory
- Industrial Automation Controller System
- Standard for Micro Controllers from MicroSmart Pen...
- The Benefits PID of IDEC MicroSmart PLC
- Communicate Expand Link with IDEC AS-Interface
- Analog and Digital Options of IDEC
- The Advantages of IDEC MicroSmart Family of Micro-...
- Communication PROFIBUS DP on ABB Scalable PLC
- Communication Modbus and DeviceNet on ABB Scalable...
- ABB AC 800M PLC Hardware and Software
- Communication ARCNET on ABB Scalable PLC
- The ABB Scalable PLC for Customized Automation
- The ABB CP500 Interfaces of User Display
- The Advantages of ABB Scalable PLC
- Ladder Diagram Editor Programming Language for GE ...
- Allan Bradley PLC Guarantees Your safety
- Indirect References of ST, LD, and FBD Editors GE ...
- Editing Logic as Text by the LD Editor GE Fanuc 90...
- Working with the LD Editor Online for PACSystems
- Logic Programs and Blocks of GE Fanuc Controller
- Choose the Popular Controller Series from Siemens ...
- Planning Programs on GE Fanuc Controllers
- Hot Redundancy Systems of PACSystems RX7i Controll...
- Mitsubishi PLC Control For 3 Movement
- Keyence PLC Control for 3 movement
- PAC System RX3I the Newest GE Fanuc Controller
- PAC Systems RX7I Configuration
- Tools of PLC Proficy Machine Edition
- Variables PACSystems of PLC Proficy
- Converting Targets GE Fanuc Controller
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of the PLC based ...
- System Requirement and Process Installation Profic...
- Programmable Logic Controller and EPICS Tools
- PLC Application in the Maidstone Mill
- Programmable Logic Controller Implementation in IS...
- PLC Trainings as Your Place to Widen Your Knowledg...
- Hardware implementation of PLC EPICS IOC
- Real Time Ethernet for PLC Networks
- The System Operation PLC Hauliers Traffic Control
- Combining Software for Effective Deployment PLC
- The Benefits of Omron PLC
- PLC Diagnostic System Design
- Real Time Diagnostic System for PLC Controlled Man...
- Automation Tool for the Effectiveness of Productio...
- Speed and Load Torque of PLC
- Converting a SLC 500 or PLC-5 into a Controller of...
- SECRET: Standard Sequence Programming for PLC
- Logix Architecture PLC-5 and SLC 500
- Safety Interlock Systems of PLC
- Talking about Simatic S7-Graph, One of the best PL...
- The Translation Tool of PLC 5 and SLC 500 Processo...
- Automatic Mode of ABB PLC
- Line Sectionalizing with ABB Protective Relays and...
- Software Description PLC Configuration
- Languages of Basic Software PLC
- PLC in the Manufacturing Automation
- PLC Diagnostic Software Service
- Make Simple Drive Programming of Allen-Bradley Dri...
- PLC as System Controller
- The Mechanism of PLC Diagnostic Tools
- Software Testing Tool Integration of Personnel Saf...
- Personnel Safety System based PLC
- PLC Diagnostic Tools: Their Importance and Use
- M-series PLCs Standard Features
- Internet TRiLOGI Programmable Super PLCs
- The Verification of PLC Programs
- Why Taking PLC Courses?
- Integrated Manufacturing and Control System
- ▼ August 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (447)