Monday, August 29, 2011

System Setup MicroSmart PLC





This article describes configurations of system setup for using the powerful MicroSmart communication functions.

Modem Communication and User Communication System
The all in one type modules of 16-I/O and 24-I/O of MicroSmart CPU have port 1 for communication of RS232C and connector of port 2. The possible communication adapter of RS485 or RS232C can be installed on the connector of port 2. The type of 16- or 24-I/O module of MicroSmart CPU can communicate with two devices of RS232C at the same time with a communication adapter of RS232C installed on port 2. The status of operating a remote machine is checked on a computer via modems which connected to port 2 and the data is transmitted through port 1 to a transmitter of pager using the communication user. The same system can be set up with any slim type module of CPU and an optional communication module of RS232C.

System of Computer Link
The status of operating and I/O can be checked on the computer, data in the module of CPU can be checked or revised, and user programs can be uploaded and downloaded when the MicroSmart is linked to a computer. When an optional communication adapter of RS485 is installed on the connector of port 2 the all in one 16-I/O or 24-I/O type modules of CPU or when an optional communication module of RS485 is attached with any slim type modules of CPU, a maximum modules of 32 CPU can be linked to one computer in the link system of 1:N computer.

System of Data Link
One 16-I/O or 24-I/O type module of CPU at the master station can correspond with 31 slave stations via the line of RS485 to swap over data and carry out distributed control efficiently with an optional communication adapter of RS485 installed on the connector of port 2. The terminals of RS485 are linked with each other by using a twisted of 2-core pair cable. The same system of data link can also be set up with any slim type modules of CPU attached with communication modules of RS485.

Fundamental System
The all in one 10-I/O type module of CPU has 6 terminals input and 4 terminals output. The 16-I/O type module of CPU has 9 terminals input and 7 terminals output. The 24-I/O type module of CPU has 14 terminals input and 10 terminals output. Only the 24-I/O type module of CPU has a development connector to join I/O modules. When the modules of four 16-point input or output are linked to the 24-I/O type module of CPU, the points of I/O can be extended to an 88 points maximum.


Labels:

Newer Post Older Post Home

You may also like these ebook:

Get Free PLC eBook directly sent to your email,
and email subscription to program-plc.blogspot.com




We hate SPAM. Your information is never sold or shared with anyone.

Your Email Will Be 100% Secured !

Your email is stored safely on Google FeedBurner