Logicmaster 90-70 programming software is used to configure and program the Series 90-70 programmable controller. Configuration is the process of assigning logical addresses, as well as other characteristics, to the hardware modules in the system. It may be done either before or after programming, using the configuration software; however, it is recommended that configuration be done first.
Programming consists of creating an application program for a PLC.
What You Will Need
To run Logicmaster 90-70 software, you will need:
• A computer with a hard disk:
• A Workmaster II industrial computer with a 101-key keyboard, or
• A personal computer with an Intel 80386 or higher processor and a minimum of 2 Megabytes of memory, or
• A Zenith_ Mastersport_ SL notebook computer or other laptop computers with an Intel 80386 or higher processor and a minimum of 2 Megabytes of memory.
• At least 4 Megabytes of free disk space.
• The Release 5 WSI version of Logicmaster 90-70 software requires a minimum of 545K of available conventional RAM memory to run and at least 1024K of Lotus/Intel/Microsoft Expanded Memory (LIM EMS 3.2 or higher).
• The standard serial communications version of Logicmaster 90-70 software requires either a minimum of 590K of available conventional RAM, or 545K of available conventional RAM plus an additional 49K of Upper Memory Blocks (UMB), High Memory Area, or Expanded Memory (EMS) for the communications driver. At least 1024K of Lotus/Intel/Microsoft Expanded Memory (LIM EMS 3.2 or higher) is also required.
Some folders may require additional memory. If additional memory is required, system software error ID: 0000 EX: 0000 will be displayed. Check the AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS files to remove any device drivers and Terminate and Stay Resident (TSR) programs in order to free more RAM. Logicmaster 90-70 software does not require the ANSI.SYS device driver.