The MicroSmart has to be set up properly for optimal performance. The MicroSmart is planned for setting up in a cabinet. Don’t set up the MicroSmart outer a cabinet. Use the MicroSmart in the pollution environments of degree 2 based on IEC 60664-1. Ensure that the temperature operating does not go down below 0°C or over 55°C. If the temperature does over 55°C, use a cooler or fan.
Install the MicroSmart on a plane of vertical. Give ample ventilation to reduce excessive temperature build-up. Don’t set up the MicroSmart near, and specially over, any device which produces significant heat, for example a transformer, large-capacity resistor, or heater. The comparative humidity should be over 30% and under 95%. The MicroSmart shall not be exposed to unwarranted salt, dust, direct sunlight, dirt, shocks, or vibrations. Don’t use the MicroSmart in a place where chemicals of corrosive or gases of flammable are there. The modules shall not be exposed to water splashes, chemical, or oil.
Modules of Assembling
• Assemble the modules of MicroSmart simultaneously prior to installing the modules onto a rail of DIN. Challenge to assemble modules on a rail of DIN may affect break to the modules.
• Switch off the power to the MicroSmart prior to the modules assembling. Breakdown to switch power off may affect shocks of electrical.
Below the procedures demonstrates for assembling the all in one 24-I/O type module of CPU and a module I/O together.
1. Remove the connector seal expansion from the 24-I/O type module of CPU when assembling a module of input or output.
2. Put the module of CPU and module of I/O side by side. Place the connectors expansion together for simple arrangement.
3. With the connectors expansion arranged in a line appropriately and the blue button of unlatch in the down position, push the module of CPU and module of I/O together until the latches click to connect the modules together confidently. If the button of unlatch is in the up position, press down the button to connect the latches.
• Eliminate the modules of MicroSmart from the rail of DIN prior to disassembling the modules. Challenge to disassemble modules on a rail of DIN may affect break to the modules.
• Switch off the power to the MicroSmart prior to disassembling the modules. Breakdown to switch power off may affect shocks electrical.
1. If the modules are installed on a rail of DIN, initially take out the modules from the rail of DIN.
2. Press up the blue button of unlatch to separate the latches, and pull the apart of modules.