Micro800 is one of Allen Bradley PLC product. It consists of Micro810 Micro800, Micro830 and Micro850. For Micro810 has I / O as much as 12-26 points, Micro830 has I / O as much as 10-48 points, Micro8500 has I / O as much as 24-48 points and all communications using Serial RS232 / 458 and was able to communicate with Ethernet controller. PLC type is used for simple applications such as for traffic lights, packing, material handling, control of compressor, solar panel positioning, heating and cooling control, and elevator control. Software for this product Connected Components Workbench is provided free of charge by Rockwell Automation and can be downloaded from their website.
|Micro800 Control Systems via ab.rockwellautomation.com|
The Products of Micro800 Control System
- Micro800 Plug-in Modules.
This module uses I/O without increasing the footprint of your controller.
- Micro810 Controllers
You can use Micro 810 with high-current relay outputs with micro-PLCs language programming
- Micro820 Controllers
Simple controlling system in the industrial plant is fit for this small standalone machine control such as Micro820 Controller. It just needs a little flexible communication and I/O capabilities
- Micro830 Controllers
In addition of 820 Controller, you can also make control system for stand-alone machine control applications uses Micro830 Controller.
- Micro850 Controllers
This controller was designed for larger stand-alone machine control applications.
- Micro850 Expansion I/O Controllers
If you run more complex control system, then Micro850 controllers is fit for your plant by maximizing flexibility of the I/O count and type.
Supporting Software of Micro800 Control SystemSoftware of Micro800 Control System was design to run this control system. It was connected Components Workbench. All of design and configuration software will support controller programming, device configuration and integration with HMI editor. You can check detail supporting device that run by this software as below:
- Drives PowerFlex® with Architecture Low, Medium and Compact Voltage AC Drives
- Computers & Operator Interface using PanelView™ 800 Graphic, Component Graphic Terminals PanelView™ Terminals
- Programmable Controllers especially Micro800® Control Systems
- Motor Control SMC™ Low Voltage Soft Starters
- Safety Guardmaster® 440C-CR30 Configurable and MSR 57P Speed Monitoring Safety Relay
- Servo Drives Kinetix® 3 Component Servo Drives
Applications of Micro800 Control System
The Micro810® controllersThe Micro810® controllers have many applications in wide range industrial control system. Several of them are supporting the following applications:
- Compressor control
- Elevator (Lift in British English) control: Application controller is used at the opening of the elevator doors horizontally (consisting of more than two doors) and fitted with a vertical door opening system.
- Heating and cooling
- Lighting control
The Micro820™ controllersThe Micro820™ controllers support the following applications:
- Air handling unit
- Remote water pump management
The Micro830® controllersThe Micro830® controllers support the following applications:
- Material handling: controller in use on material handling processes for activities lifting, carrying, and putting the materials in the process at the factory so that it can be run automatically.
- Solar panel positioning
- Stretch wrap machine
The Micro850® controllersThe Micro850® controllers support the following applications:
- Conveyors: Conveyor can be used to transport various items from large to small, such as a car, food, drinks, luggage etc. Controller used to run conveyor automatically according to system settings
- Adhesive labeler
- Material handling
- Shrink sleeving machine
- Solar panel positioning
- Vertical form, fill, and seal