WIN7200 is a single sector wireless industrial communication lightweight base station that can be handily installed on the street lamps, walls or on poles. It provides connectivity to fixed or mobile end points. WIN7200 meets the compliant with the IEEE 802 .16e standard which is designed for use in licensed or unlicensed frequency bands in harsh environments. WIN7200 addressed to reduce overall operational cost and complexity as it can be connected via a single Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection and it is very east to be provisioned. The system of WIN7200 is powered by OFDMA radio technology for NLOS operation. The device is also robust in adverse channel conditions. The modulation, adaptation algorithms and coding are continuously adapted to prevailing link conditions. It will ensure for an optimal balance between efficiency and robustness.
Wireless industrial communication RUGGEDCOM WIN7200 FeaturesWireless industrial communication WIN7200 has support of worldwide WiMAX deployments in the 2.X GHz, 3.X GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5.1 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands.It has function as Mobile WiMAX fulfilment based on IEEE 802.16e standard and WiMAX Forum Wave2 (MIMO) certification. In the other application, WIN7200 has specific features as below:
- Adaptive modulation provided to optimize throughput and facilitate performance freshness.
- Compatible with any RUGGEDCOM WIN product and 802.16e standard compliant WiMAX network equipment.
- This device able to transmit and receive long range diversity of broadband combined with high power. The system result the improved reach and NLOS performance (Long Range).
- Leverages OFDMA and built-in GPS allow users to deploy an entire network on a single frequency channel for efficient frequency use.
- It has high bandwidth for two built-in radios operating on the same frequency continuously (MIMO) to increase bandwidth (up to 40Mbps) and spectral efficiency.
Wireless industrial communication RUGGEDCOM WIN7200 was designed to support long range connections to fixed, nomadic and mobile end points.In some case industrial communication, we face trouble in hars environment application. To solve this condition, RUGGEDCOM WIN designed for application in various harsh environments like oil refineries, electrical power substation, roadside traffics control cabinets, metals processing industry and military applications. The rugged condition gives opportunity or enabling flexible deployment options. Several RUGGEDCOM WIN7200 advantages below can be solution for any application environment condition:
- Gives the user the ability to separate traffic types over the air and guarantee response time, minimum bandwidth and act according to application needs as part of the quality service.
- The devices uses the advanced Siemens’s interoperability and broadband wireless technology that make users possible to leave the outdated ASN gateway infrastructure. Because the infrastructure is not effective anymore and give a more complex implementation. Siemens has developed a model which does require this weight infrastructure but still maintains the interoperability and technology advances of broadband wireless.
- In the case of system security, RUGGEDCOM WIN already have built-in features to ensure NERC CIP compliance such as AES encryption, two factor mutual authentication, and message integrity protection using CMAC.